@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Zlatan
Furónip?
Whatever it was for quite the reaction out of the fox-lad. Grimm simply held him by the scruff at arms length, a satisfied smirk touching his mouth. Something about the way those two interacted…
Silent laughter welled up inside him, making his eyes dance in an otherwise s…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
And I couldn’t find the last reply, so I’m trying to go off what I remember.
Annia
“How lovely! My home has a garden, but most of it is wheat, then vegetables against the house. It used to have flowers, back before.”
Ivy danced in a window nearby, sending patterns of green and gold over the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy16
Ana I promptly delete my RP instead of sending it in.
*Bangs head against wall*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
*Wearily stumbles into castle*
I’m…back! *Gasp* Here’s my charies.
Vulkasin
The fun twin. Vulkasin chuckled. That about summed him up, didn’t? “V’ell, ve could sing.”
Nyx sighed dramatically, his ears and tails drooping. “Is that the best you can think of?”
“I did not specify ze type of…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 NOVEMBER!!!!!!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @koshka
Okay, let’s see if this will make sense. (I hope what I did with Lily works; she’s so sweet!)
Viktor
Lily laughed, making Reúven’s smile grow even softer. The hard edge was gone, all trace swept away to show his cousin’s tender heart.
“I am honored by the title.” He bowed with a wink to…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Awwwwwww, no!!!!!
I see why it fits, that doesn’t exactly make it better, but it does. XD
@Godlyfantasy12 freedom
It is like Wingfeather! Although what it really reminds me of is the book Resistance by Jennifer A Nielson. THAT BOOK! (Esther… [..a shot rang out, followed by a splash. Then, even worse, silence.] My rough quo…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Would y'all be willing to vote? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Voted!
Whatever one you choose, I’m sure it will work out wonderfully. Keep up the good work!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @koshka
Reúven
They were headed out now, on the quest in search of November’s folk. Leon had taken the lead, pulling Reúven and Viktor into conversation.
“So, have you been up to much lately?”
“The usual.” Reúven smirked. “For war and herding, that is. Ay, Viktor?”
“Ay.”
Leon frowned. “You’re still at wa…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Oh, and *Raises hand* we have church on Wednesdays too.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h
So… What is planned for Paxton and Leo and the rest?
My surmises thatÂ
canshould be corrected are:- Paxton runs into Leon and my shepherd boys, or
- He runs into someone else. (If nobody is defined, he can run into Alwin and William… But only if you don’t have any other ideas.)
- Leo is…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Understood! We’ve been intending to dress up for a Civil War reenactment nearby, but making the clothing has been a long process. (Of mostly 1. Explode with ideas. 2. Buy supplies and dive into sewing. 3. Need more supplies and realize they’re too expensive. 4. Set it aside. 5. Repeat.)
That would be amazing! If you do end up…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Sounds super fun! I really like the characters.
As for ideas….
Any specific directions in mind?
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Oh aaand they all have cool outfits but for now all I say is Kami has these cool golden gauntlets she has to wear and Bronwen has a cloak and intricate leather bracers 😎
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Here’s an idea for a fantasy AU with Bronwen and the crew! It’s super loose, ideas would be much appreciated.
@loopylin @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12I’ll go with the classic magic-has-been-outlawed-in-the-kingdom story as a base. Bronwen and company all happen to have inherited magic talents and once they find each other they gang up and…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago

Another thing for art class! I was only allowed to use one set of complementary colors so I chose orange and blue. The water, highlights and floaty details (stars, bubbles, flowers etc.) were done in white acrylic. The jellyfish were done in oil pastel on top of the blue paint. This was a redo of an assignment I screwed up on and I really…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago

I drew this for art class. I was only allowed to use black, white, and one color (and I could blend them, of course). This is a barn owl, one of my favorite birds! Fun fact, their scientific name is Tyto alba, and they are the most commonly recognized species of owls. I have yet to see one in person!
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago

Art dump time! This is something I drew for a halloween prompt in my art club.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 awww, thank you so much! I’ll tell them. 😉 And poor, sweet Paxton. @freedomwriter76 I hope your back gets better; I’ll be praying for you. Spinal problems are hard. @keliah-h @koshka
Reúven
Prison. He’d been there a few times over the years. It wasn’t a good place, but it was better than the alternative.
He smiled a slow…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy yes, Viktor does have fire trauma, even though he’s gotten used to it because it’s a necesary part of their life. He just… Doesn’t like to handle it, or have it get more than a cooking fire. It makes him jittery and anxious, which for him means he’s more prone to exclamations and studied silence.
Also, I…[Read more]
- Load More
