@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Koshka posted an update 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
I’m sorry y’all, but I’m having to step off Kingdom Pen entirely for a little while. Life is absolutely crazy right now, and I’m losing balance. Hopefully I’ll be able to come back in a little bit, but I have no idea how long untill this settles down. -
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
-
Pen_for_Christ205 started the topic I discovered a great book series all of you should read!! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Hey everyone,
Wow, it’s been ages since I’ve been on here. I guess life happened.
Like I said in the subject title, there’s a book series that I absolutely fell in love with. It’s also tremendously improved my writing skills in the first person.
It’s called the Ascendance Series and it has 5 books. It’s not a Christian series, and that’s…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Yes, they are the same. (I probably shouldn’t have used his code name there, but oh well. XD)
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
-
Ava Blue changed their profile picture 3 years, 11 months ago
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Help me name my character? in the forum Characters 3 years, 11 months ago
@loopylin AHH I DONT REMEMBER YOU SAYING HER LAST NAME WAS SITRON I LOVE HER
sorry idk why I’m typing in all caps but YAYY
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@keilah-h maybe? I don’t know either. XD if you think it’d be good, then go for it. @godlyfantasy12 BY THE WAY, Grimm looks a lot like Alwin. Like, Alwin’s face is shaped a little differently, but their coloring is identical. (Except that Alwin may be slightly darker.) So, they’d look a bit like twins, with the similarities and differences. And, I…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
I have no idea. XD I have a few ideas about who would be interesting, considering their unique family backgrounds, (not exactly abuse, but not really functional either. For instance, William is disowned.) but they can just lose themselves in the castle for a while if need be.
Or they could run into Mikkel. @koshka
Or anyone else that…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @freedomwriter76 @keiliah-h
Ok, so I’m back for a few minutes. I’ve managed to read everyone’s RPs, although I haven’t been able to post one.
That just means I’ve been able to plot … 😏
Alwin and William
The corridors had changed from winding halls of lighted windows to narrow walk ways sulking in shadow. The two…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Sorry! I’ll be on here as soon as I get homework done. I’m doing some college classes, and I happened to forget an assignment…so yeah I could explode right now.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
AWWWW…I do too, and oh my word Grimm. I just love all your characters, and my charies, and them together….
Although I don’t like this Lord Donovan, or Lilith, or…so I only like your good and going to be good characters. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 He, he… yes actually. Although he may have been beaten with rods not whipped, but I’m still not totally sure about that so I’m leaving it vague for now. Still…with all the convoluted circumstances in his past…and his own military position…this is bound to get interesting. @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Zlatan…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
All our poor charies! Seriously, authors can be cruel sometimes.
(The medical stuff in my books is not purely medieval. However, much of it is, so if something seems a bit weird, that’s probably why.)
The twins
Vulkasin seemed to have lost track of the conversations around him.…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
Rikker:
Nose= father
Chin= father
Eye shape= mother
Ears= mother
Cheekbones= mother
Jaw= father/mother
Mouth= mother/father
Angelina:
Nose= mother
Eye shape= father
Cheekbones= father
Jaw= father
Ears= unknown
Chin= neither
Mouth= neither
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
We have a children’s thing at our church tonight, so I’m helping set up. I will have my phone close though, so I may be able to RP. =)
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Ahhh!!! I didn’t see any of those three scenes. The brothers’ scene is just…
And then Leon and his family! And Riker!
I already despised Hans, so I can’t say much more about him. Ugh.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Zlatan
He let Snow down and took his hand. “Not quite like Leo. He has a fresh wound, but I’m already healing.”
“If only you would.” Vulkasin muttered, his arms crossed.
“B-but why are…are you h-hurt?”
Zlatan glanced away. “It’s no’fing much.”
“V’hat?!” His brother started beside him. F…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic What’s your favorite snack to eat while writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Ahhhhh, hummus. Not whatever else that typo was. XD specifically the kind with olives.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic What’s your favorite snack to eat while writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Ah…
First off, I MUST HAVE WATER! All my family knows this, and my friends probably do to. Without water, I get headaches and become lethargic. Yeah.
As for food, I like to snack on Humis and pita chips (or any cracker I can find. Just not graham crackers. That is not a good mix.) I also like nuts, specifically almonds, pistachios,…[Read more]
- Load More

@koshka gonna miss ya! Hope everything works out!! See ya when you get back!!