@loopylin
Active 14 hours, 26 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Whoops, must’ve forgotten…
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Im gonna jump in with the saint answer to add that we ask the saints to intercede for us and pray for us. Such as asking for them to help us with a test or help us to have faith like them. Idk if I made that more confusing though, so I apologize in advance.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@thelost_journal
*GASP* You didn’t tag me?! How dare?!?!?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Well, this might be fun.
- I am Calvinist.
- I am currently growing up in it.
- There are 66 books to the Bible
- My parents, my brothers, and I are Calvinist. My Grandfather and his second wife are definitely not Calvinist, though they do claim the name of Christ.
- I’m not very familiar with sacraments, but I think baptism and Communion (which…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
As you should be.
Really?? Honestly I was kind of self-conscious about it and concerned that it didn’t make sense, so thank you so much!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@stephie I would love a dragon too lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 1 year, 8 months ago
@stephie I actually don’t have a blog! I’ve heard some really advice from bloggers though, so I’ll share that with you when I get the time. :))
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge lolllll I assume you’re familiar with my creatures then.
now you’ll have to get Rae to draw that XD. I would, but I don’t know what you look like and I’m pretty sure you don’t wanna reveal your face to some random on the internet. That’d be all kinds of weird.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@theducktator the memes lolll
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge aaaaa I knew it!
what color scales do you think you’d have? green? bluish? brown? gray?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the-lost_journal
Aww I’m sorry, I get it <3
Hope your day gets better, praying for you!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Also to you three, I had a rough day (Also to anyone who reads this) So if, in advance, if I snap at anyone on here, I am so so so so os osososooossososososo sorry! I hope that won’t happen, and I hope I don’t upsets anyone…. But that usually does happen, so I am going to take a break until tomorrow or until I feel better! <3
ok then!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore I play in both survival and creative! I have worlds for both.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge YES.
Also like Ducktator said, you start them and never finish them.
That fanfic I shared with Rae? It’s the first one I’ve finished completely in probably years. to the point of having a second draft, which is the one I let her read.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@esther-c awww poor doggy! That’s sad.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon lol I barely know the difference between those so….
I just used it cause it was the name of a character I liked and I wanted to jokingly reference that in my own work and say that a version of him went on to found a whole race of creatures.
- Load More

