@loopylin
Active 3 hours, 45 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
*excited clapping*
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Arcs in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh yeah, this is also a great article: https://booklaurie.com/blog/the-psychology-of-creating-characters/
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
thank you so much, rae!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
thanks. I really hope so too. we have a two day drive coming up and it’ll be horrible if I’m still this bad off.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ll be praying for you!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks. ❤️
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka thanks! I always base my myths off something real to the storyline.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh man that’s horrible!
I’m so sorry that happened.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I was carrying thing to the car and slipped on the ice. My hands were full so I caught myself on my knee against the cement and possibly knocked myself out. I was at least stunned, and my head was against the sidewalk and snow. It’s possibly cracked or I may have torn something. It just hurts so, so bad. I’ve also been randomly falling…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh no!! What happened?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ll try, but I’m pretty badly injured right now so we’ll see if I’m conscious and able to make my brain work.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I totally agree with both of you about the race thing they’re teaching in schools. I honestly think we were fine where we are today. I never say black people looked down on in America in my lifetime. But now they’re just stirring up old quarrels. And, if the white people are the badguys and need to build up black people, t…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Baron (Brutus)—with Ben Gunn, Flare, Ellis, and Jenna following after Felicity.Â
Brutus watched the creatures coming his way, dropping down his scarf. He didn’t know if the small band could out run the things. Could he muster enough wind to carry them away? He could try. A powerful wind came to him, and he turned…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Arcs in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
I love that story idea! It sounds super interesting, and I would totally pick it up. Elishavet had some great advice. Let’s see… what do I do for character arcs?
Honestly, it takes a while for these things to come together in my writing. I don’t sit down to write for the first time and already know all the details of my plot and c…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Nice! Do you take offense when someone says/ask if your church is a denomination in a way? Just wondering!
No, I don’t think so. We don’t have many specific traditions besides Communion every couple weeks. My family has attended several different churches in the past few years because of moving around so often, so I wou…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @theducktator @stephie
Yeah, I rarely wear makeup either. Probably mostly for your reasons, Trailblazer. It’s just a lot of work and I honestly prefer the natural look on myself anyway (from what I’ve seen.)
Also… what’s with all the new names? XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal Those are awesome! I have a fox species which is very similar! They’re called Vulpines.
The Ornithiforms? Yeah those are super cool.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Who’s your favorite out of the nine by the way? I think you know mine already lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
- Load More
