@loopylin
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Got it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Oh, I forgot that chapter ended there. 🙃
Yeah, they’ve turned in plenty of people. For Jonathan’s parents it was more Agent retaliation. We’re here to pick up the kid. You don’t have the kid? Fine, you pay for it. That sort of thing.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Jim giving Jonathan shoes. It was a sweet ending.
Ohh, right. But other people, maybe.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
what was sweet?
No, the gang was not involved in that one. They were killed because they hid Jonathan.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
:] Mayhaps I will post more when desire returns.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Aww. That was sweet.
Jim seemed nicer to Jonathan before these chapters, but I guess Jonathan was hidden and Jim didn’t have to worry about the others watching.
Did the gang have something to do with Jonathan’s parents dying?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 3 months ago
Is Enid your friend?
“Yeah, she’s… yeah.”
No, I’ve never been on one of those. We have cars and, like, normal buses.
“Huh. At first I was going to say that sounds tedious, but I can’t talk like that when sky trams are so undependable.”
What do the buildings in your city look like?
“Imagine every building had three or four stories at l…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I hesitated for like ten minutes before pushing the submit button. I don’t know how some of you guys do this regularly. :’-)
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@loopylin @rae @koshka @ellette-giselle @theducktator
Yaay, I actually have a self-contained snippet to share. This is pre-teen Barnes, in case you’re not sure who she is.
The typewriter clicked to a stop, its keys fluttering up and down like the legs of an overturned insect. Lucille opened her eyes. The sun glared through her eyelashes, turning…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
and now I’m really sad but also weirdly motivated to get some writing done.
Be sad then!! *Shakes you to make you write more* I need a Lois x Fel scene as soon as you can deliver.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper
NEXT CHAPTERS!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
@rae Praying for you! 🙏🏻🩷
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Okay that makes sense…I’ll keep reading and waiting for more and I’ll let you know if I come up with anything else!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
I will be sure to remember that on the next cliffhanger.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Oh wow. So you wrote those two this morning?
Darn. This means I can’t ask for bonus chapters. 😢 XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
I do two chapters each day and then post them. I may jump the gun today so that I have some fallback though.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
- Load More
