@loopylin
Active 5 days, 8 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year ago
*screams in rage because KP bared me all day yesterday!!*
AHHH!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! It’s so good! Oh my word it’s perfect! Just how I wanted him to look!!!! I love it!!!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year ago
@ellette-giselle
Good chapters!! I liked how Cassion told Rory about God. Things are getting tense. Evan… 😬🥺 -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year ago
I am so fed up with KP eating my posts and asking if I’m sure I want to say that. OF COURSE I’M SURE OR I WOULDN”T HAVE SAID IT!
Anyways.
@koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon      @theducktator      @grcr     @whalekeeper    @power   @hybridlore    @liberty
Last chapter for today!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic My Sister Published a Book in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Cool! I’ll have to check it out!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore @liberty
Third chapter for today!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore @liberty
Second chapter for today!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore @liberty
First chapter for today!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year ago
Wow, I am so sorry. I will be praying for your family as well.
You have my email, so please feel free to email any time if you need anything or just want to talk. Praying for you.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
Huntress’s legs are moved cause the pose I started with had her looking like she was walking.
I feel like at least 10 minutes of it all was making Sniper look as beat up as possible without making it TOO bloody. (He has a particularly nasty wound on the other side of his face.) They were on a mission and got attacked and separated. She was…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
So, I was going to draw but couldn’t find a good enough reference.
Then I remembered I can literally just make whatever I want in Hero Forge and pose it (so long as it’s humanoid, to make animals and stuff I’d have to pay and I have no reason or want to do that). Turns out you can have two characters on one plate.
So I took Huntress and Sniper,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore @liberty
another chapter!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year ago
@ellette-giselle
AGG! What was that?!!Please don’t tell me Rory does it…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I just died. LOLOLOLOLOLOL
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year ago
Scrap what I said on blue eyes. I double checked and they are green.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@grcr lollll that was awesome.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year ago
@koshka    @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper    @power   @hybridlore    @liberty
THIRD new chapter!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year ago
Ooo! Fun!!!!! Hmm, Jim’s eyes are blue… (i think) and clothing will be darker muted shades of colors. Nothing that’ll stand out. Like the shades on his board. Shoes… they could be boots or tennis shoes or something random like that. Really whatever he was able to get his hands on at the time.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year ago
Cute moodboard!
Well. Didn’t see that coming.
I’m excited to see how Cassion’s heist goes. 😂
- Load More
