@loopylin
Active 5 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3966
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I think you can still join!! We’ve had people introduce themselves half way through the challenge, at least, so you could try and sign up. It is for ages 13-25, I believe.
– Spy signing off

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Anyone want a Marcurious scene…???
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
omc
girl you are so funny XDXDXD
Xandro can’t manipulate water on his own, and he does have power, but his powers lie “dormant” unless an Aquino combines their powers with his. It basically just gives the Aquino more capacity to manipulate moisture, if that makes sense!
But without an Aquino, he’s just a normal horse…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@smiley I love it!!! 😍😍😍 BUCKYYYYY
And I also love her dynamic with Tony 🤣🤣
@keilah-h it’s kinda interesting that you bring this up, bc it’s at least hinted at in the MCU that Steve was raided Christian
“There’s only one God, ma’am, and I’m pretty sure he doesn’t dress like that.”
And Thor and Loki, tho seen as “gods” aren’t actually…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
HE IS SO STINKING COOL!!!
That’s slick that is!
Haha! AI murders hands!
Pockets are a good idea. My mom hates drawing hands so she always sketches her characters with them in their pockets or behind their backs. (If you want only one hand in the pocket you can turn the character slightly so that his hip and leg hides the other…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
YOU JUST RUINED THE TONE OF THAT SCENE!!!! XDXDXD!! lolololol.
That was really good! I liked it a lot! I have written a few desert scenes myself, and they always make me hot and thirsty. (Great scenes to write in the winter 😉 )
That would be really interesting for water people to be in a place where they…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
You’re welcome
Which of your stories is he from?
He’s from an anthology series called the Baron Chronicles that I want to publish sometime this year if I can.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
I think I just assumed that most people who know each other irl on here are siblings, and you guys were working on this thing outside of KP, so that’s what made me think of it. I am not a spy… in fact, I’m a detective 🕵🏻♂️
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 wow! Interesting. Is Xandro a normal horse or is he some kind of water horse in the same way they’re water people?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Here’s a random scene from WIP
Livia and Aubrielle are currently fleeing for their lives, trying to make it to Erstonia…
Glistening sand stretched out for miles…
At first, Livia had thought it was beautiful and mesmerizing, but now she hated it with a passion.
There was sand everywhere.
Sand in her teeth, sand on her tongue, sand in h…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
Tomatoes are delicious, but, I admit, potatoes are better.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aw, that scene is so sad! 😥 And yeah, that is kind of creepy. One of my friends who used to live in Germany said that some people in Germany pretend like WW2 never happened–or they don’t believe it did.
Yes, as long as you’re writing, you can throw snowballs!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I know!!! But think…. if people in our country school systems and government are trying to make us forget the holocaust….. doesn’t that seems scary. Like, what might they be trying to do in the future?
Okay, y’all have to see this! It is angering! This is Man On The Street. I love these, but they are…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle I read the story. How sad.
What makes me angry is not necessarily that it happened (although that is angering) it’s that people go out of their way to say it didn’t happen. Like what are you gonna get out of that?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I know!
(btw, are you just snooping on the conversation, or did you read the story section I posted?)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It happened and people need to know. It shocks me so much when I talk to my peers and I say “Holocaust” and they ask, “what was that?”
WHAT?
How could someone forget stuff like this????
There are monuments to the horrors of living in WW2 Germany in several places where I’m from. Mind you, I’ve never been to one, but I’ve read up…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I know! We were just reading in Joshua last night in our family devotions about the crossing of the Jordan. One part really struck me. It was this one:
So Joshua called together the twelve men he had appointed from the Israelites, one from each tribe, and said to them, “Go over before the ark of the Lord your God into the middle of th…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes, it did happen, but a lot of people didn’t realize it. Most times when you say “WWII Germany” everyone else replies “Nazis”. But that’s not all the way true. Yes, there were tones of Nazis and tones of Hitler Youth and Gestapo and SS. But there were also normal people trying to survive, Christians debating weather or not to take a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay……. Give me a sec……….
Werner whistled cheerily as he made his way down the street and turned toward the hospital entrance. Coming inside, he mounted the stairs and stepped into the hall. Werner looked up and froze. There, about five paces away, stood an SS officer.
Werner glanced back down the stairs and shifted his…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Shall I tell you, or do you want to just read the scene?
- Load More
