@loopylin
Active 5 days, 15 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Gotcha.
If it’s PTSD in particular I don’t have much. I have research on gas trauma from WW1, but otherwise I haven’t got a ton. I do have heaps of info on things happening during the war. Here’s two I have bookmarked.
h ttps://www.history.com/articles/history-of-ptsd-and-shell-shock
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s651JQxSPlU
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
So you’re saying she is motivated by independence, realizes this command from the king makes her look controlled, and so tries to justify it through her own moral code to still feel independent? Makes sense. But is something keeping her from switching sides in the first place? (Just digging a little)
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @elishavet-pidyon
Forgot to reply quickly 😅 Yes I would appreciate any research you already have! I’ve already got tons of reading to do for the main parts of my thesis, and psychology is part of it, so any help is welcomed – although I’m going to look for articles on my own anyway. I’m trying to find ways of cutting time becau…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
NEXT SECTION!!
The sixteenth year of Emperor Haidronias’s reign
November 25th
The EmpireTo Wolf, Peter, and the Church in Landstraten,
Greetings in Christ.Our time in the Capital has been one filled with blessings and the grace of God. We have a sm…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
That ending won’t leave me alone!!!! Now that I’ve had time to really think about it….. man, it’s good. A delayed hit, but a hard one when it gets ya! 🤣
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
No prob! You are 100% last though. 🤣
No wait…. Liberty hasn’t comment yet.
Never mind, you are 90% last. 😝
Whatever happened to the prince. . . *shudders* Creepy. Hopefully Leon and Julian will get to talk to him soon.
Yeah.. poor kid.
What do you think of Marius?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
I saw that coming….. sort of.
I didn’t think he’d go back. I thought he would be killed in a fight.
I’m not sure what to think of that. Hmm.I like it, but almost feel doubtful for liking it.
The opening scene with Jenna and Baron may need a little work. It was very intimate and immediately led me to think that they were married.…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
We have 4 new pet frogs!!!!!!
They’re names are Bert, Bobby, Spence and Skeeter. Collectively, they are called Bobber Spencer.
They’re adorable little peeper frogs and I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
The new section looks good. Sorry, I was at co-op and then had a lot of notifs when I got back so it was a little overwhelming.
Whatever happened to the prince. . . *shudders* Creepy. Hopefully Leon and Julian will get to talk to him soon.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @hybirdlore @theducktator @keilah-h
The Final Story.
Please note that I might drastically change this one later since I’m not 100% happy with it, but I’ve been changing and playing with this story for so long now that I feel like I need to post it, gather your thoughts (tips for how to make the story better and criticism very…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@koshka bruh
First off, that’s one quarter, not one third, second, why did they have to put “60 million” and “20 million” twice?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
That’s terrible. Praying!! 🙏
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Prayers for a beautiful old church down the road from ours. It has a lot of lovely history, all the way from the late 1800s, with families buried there. But the congregation is tiny and mostly comprised of the elderly. They can barely keep up membership. The pastor got into a tractor accident, was paralyzed, and died yesterday. It was very sudden…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 6 months ago
I was music starved this week and added more songs to Marcel’s playlist. Enjoy if you feel like it; they’re all good songs. Teardrop by Massive Attack, One Headlight by The Wallflowers, To Be Alright by Aurora, Running Up That Hill by Kate Bush.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m very late to the party, but I’ll listen to some of those songs in a sec
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
😂 I feel that if these characters did not try to accept differences, there would be an active fight by this point.
Marcel
Responding to Mateo first, Marcel shrugged his shoulders one by one. “Immortal, undead. I see where you’re coming from.”
He looked at the other kid. This boy was still nameless, but looked much…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint interesting! So his mother is probably trying to get him to use his magic. Why has she not gone more or less crazy like the other wizards yet? (Or has she and we just haven’t seen that yet.)
Why was she in the form of a crow instead of being half human? Did she use more magic than her husband and son or was it something else?…[Read more]
- Load More

I want pictures Ruth!! XDXD
PICTURES??? XD
I’ll see if I can get some good ones.
They’re slippery escape artists, so I might have to take them through the glass of their terrium cuz I don’t dare trust them to stay still in my hand long enough for a pic XD
They sound addddooooorableeeee!