@loopylin
Active 5 days, 11 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
That’s great!! 🤗🥰
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle they made a 2nd movie that had that part of his life in it
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
ahhhh, Cody’s “Tantono” sent such a warm feeling through my heart… that was so cute!! ❤️
Aww, yay! ☺️ That was a scene that wasn’t in the first draft, but when it came together, it made me smile inside. 🥰
Hallie… you know why. don’t give me that.
😐
🤫
😂
Excuse me? In front of her father’s house?? Uhm, absolutely not! lol kidding kidding
-
Esther replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I filled it out, but I honestly don’t know if I would truly be able to make it or not. I actually haven’t asked permission yet 😂 But I also don’t know for sure if we have anything going on. I just know that I can’t do the 26th because that’s prom and I don’t want to be any busier that day, lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh man, I have friends who have moved around a lot, so to an extent, I understand. 😣 I’ll be praying for you! <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Good! I’m glad you’re feeling better 🤗
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Yes, much better. My stomach ache went away in the night, and hasn’t come back yet. Still aren’t sure what exactly was going on.
Thank you to everyone who prayed for me!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@grcr @theducktator @elishavet-pidyon
Oohh, okay. Elishavet has a good idea. We could always try for a Friday afternoon instead of Saturday morning. Maybe I should set up a poll.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
@liberty I like it!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
@rae How are you doing? Is your stomach feeling better?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Praying. 🙏
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@theshadow @grcr @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @savannah_grace2009 @theducktator @keilah-h (Is this something you would be interested in? I can’t remember if you responded.) @stephie @trailblazer @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @i’m-sure-i-forgot-someone-so-consider-yourself-tagged-sorry!
I’m thinking about plann…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Prayers that my family doesn’t move again. My parents want to get my siblings into a private school, but only two schools are considering us, and one of them is too far away for the drive. We would still be in the same area, still going to the same church and all, but I do not want to pack up and get house shocked for the millionth time. E…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Darn it, I lost The Game again
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
It makes my think of Indian Henna art.
Ah yes. XD
@rae He’s a very artistic friend, what can I say? XD He also draws and brings his electric guitar everywhere. (My class is an interesting collection of humans.)
@loopylin Yep!
@keilah-h I got ‘em by making ‘em. Monday class is very long, and doodling on my hand sometimes keeps…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
ehhh I’ll probably forget about it in two days anyway. The buck stops with me.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint But you’ve lost The Game by telling me about it, so there’s really no winner here.
lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
OHHHH
I SEE
wait they have rickrolls in Ehverwyld?
they should, at least some equivalent
- Load More
