@loopylin
Active 3 days, 18 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@theducktator lollllll
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I know, I’m sorry. 😞 It would have been cool to maybe meet you in person.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@theducktator bruhhhhhh that’s just wrong lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Yes, we were able to get a rental in the other state, not Indiana.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Ahh. Yeah, I get what you mean.
I think so. Not totally sure yet, but my mom’s talked to the tutors there, and we’re thinking that we will. I don’t know if Challenge 4 will be as fun as Challenge 3, though. @whalekeeper, what did you think of Ch4?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
😝
Remind me again what the prompt was? I can barely remember.
@whalekeeper @ducktator
Nice. Yeah, saying goodbye was sad, but I’m kinda glad it’s over.
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Our last day is Monday, but as a senior, school isn’t really ‘done’ until all the graduation formalities and celebrations are over. My thesis defense still hasn’t happened yet. You must be glad to be done, I’m jealous. XD
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Thanks! If you have anymore, please throw them at me. I know a family who will get to interview S.D. Smith (one of them will be asking him the questions of course but they’re all fans), and they need ideas. They are huge Green Ember nerds and they know so much about the books that they’ve run out of questions. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
When does y’all’s CCs end? Ours ended yesterday.
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Will be tweaking my senior abstract before printing it out. Hopefully this doesn’t take too long. :30
Oh no. Is there something you can do to adjust it to your taste?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Yay!! They finally found shelter!
Good transitioning scenes. I feel bad for the woman and the kids though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
@ellette-giselle ok but that’s basically what the stereotypes of those countries are, I can see where people got the imagery
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
😂😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty @linus-smallprint
NEXT SECTION!
With the numbers in their group increased, travel was slower. Still, they pressed on toward the mountains, keeping up a steady pace each day. Four days later they were climbing the foothills and still they continued h…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
Yay!
Love Fin!
Though I do know soldiers had to be clean shaven at that time…….. 🤭
But he’s really good. I like him. You did an AMAZING job.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Yep, yep.
Glad it’s good.
This took me back to that one scene with the soldiers… 😳 I was like, “Oh no.”
Mhmmm.
I thought it might.
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Well, done at :40. It went well, although I’d like to have people to chat with. Maybe we should set up times when people can pop on and sprint together.
- Load More
