@loopylin
Active 1 day, 16 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I used to mind. Now I just think it’s funny to make new people guess who’s the oldest. They always get it wrong. lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Active Rps: The Couple RP, The Character Castle RP, Fantasy/Modern School RP, and I think The Animal RP is also active @raxforge would know about that.
(Yes, I’m tagging you again Andrew. Let me know if it’s too much)
We also are thinking about reviving some form of the Character Party RP but so far we don’t have much going there.
General…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
New people: Andrew ( @raxforge ), Kefa ( @the_lost-journal ), Ellette ( @ellette-giselle ), Linus ( @Linus-smallprint ), Shadow ( @theshadow ), Liberty ( @liberty ), Ducktator ( @theducktator )
I’ll let them introduce themselves if they so wish.
-
whaley replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Min!! 😀 Congrats on your achievement, that’s impressive!
There’s not a lot of news. Just people doing normal people things. :] A couple new roleplays are attempting to spring up, and the castle roleplay is not too changed, I believe? We definitely have new people though.
I’m still writing my main wip ATOH but I’ve been working a lot more on my…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Tags:
@whalekeeper @loopylin @kielah-h @hybridlore @freed_and_redeemed @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @power @rae @grcr @highscribeofaetherium @calyhuge @ellette-giselle @theshadow @esther-c @arcticanimals @theducktator
idk the new people, so I’m just going to tag everyone who was online recently XD pls fill it in and tag more if you see fit, thanks!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 11 months ago
lol love the poem
-
MineralizedWritings started the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Hey guys,
I can’t believe it’s been 2 years since I first joined kp, lol. I’ve finished my AA degree too, I guess it really has been awhile.
Can somebody tell me what all is going on here? Are roleplays active? Like what’s the news? I only get on like once a week and I’m not keeping up with all the new people. If I haven’t formally met you yet,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
@raxforge @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @whoever
I’m sorry, I have a headache so for whatever reason I thought of you three and after that my mind went blank.
I’m asking for prayer because I just fainted this evening. We think it’s because I was dehydrated but we don’t know for sure. Just prayer that it was that I wasn’t drinking enough and not…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
I found out about them listening to a very good podcast talking about how stories shape our culture. I can give you a link if you want. But yeah, tag me in the chat chat if you want the link.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle aww that’s a shame.
The ones you got are cool though!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh no I never said I liked what was in there. I just mean that like if it had been an ordinary horror or fantasy story, not a romance, it probably still wouldn’t have been good for Christians to read (cause of all the paranormal creatures and stuff, blah), but at least it wouldn’t be smut and probably wouldn’t have driven half a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Well I’m glad you like them.
The saddest thing is, I had a whole stack of marvel drawings and they DISAPPEARED! I have turned my room, writing desk, and office upside down several times, and they are gone.
*sobs*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle you’re welcome! I’m liking the Marvel drawings. The others are great too, but y’know, I’m not as familiar with them cause they’re your original characters.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Haha! Yep!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Nah, I think there is so much junk in twilight you might as well just dump it in the trash.
Yes. Believe me, FS is FAR worse. They basically said twilight didn’t have enough badness so we’re redoing it in FS.
We should probably quit now before Linus gets annoyed again. You and I need a forum for the random conversations we start…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Aw thanks!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
AW!! How sweet. That’s so great.
I have two younger brothers and a little sister. Both my brothers are taller then me tho. The one closest to my age (he’s three years younger) is over a foot taller then me! He’s going to be SO TALL. The other one (five years younger then me) is about six inches taller. Then my sister (who is 13 years…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle lolll the green ember one!!
oh and yes….I think “oh, there certainly aren’t THAT kind of people in the world” and then I take one look at the internet and am like “yep, there are, and they’re worse than I imagined”
I’m glad there are nice sites like here.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle ooof
worse than Twilight????
Somehow I thought that was nearly impossible to do without sacrificing all that makes a story. I mean like twilight has all that stuff, but a few of the story concepts are almost salvageable if they were in a completely different, better written story.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle wow!!! Those are some great drawings!!
- Load More
