@loopylin
Active 13 hours, 47 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
freedom posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @highscribeofaetherium @esther-c @anyone-else
If y’all would like to read some of my most recent writing, and bc I’m mostly keeping Book #2 and Book #3 underwraps😏 I have a forum titled 💚1600s fic💚 that has an MCU 1600s AU fanfic: currently 4 chapters are up and I hope to…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@koshka thanks!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yes, usually I do.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Amen to the last one!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ever since I got here, I’ve copied and pasted ever tag I’ve ever done. So, in your experience, do you get tagged when I do that?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Just copy and paste from the last person’s post, and then delete your name out and add the name of the last person.
Sometimes I forget that you’re relatively new to KP, XD. It feels like you’ve been here as long as I have most of the time.
I might not be a veteran KPer, but most KPer’s who at least were around for Character P…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Lol.
Take your time!
BUT HURRY UP!!!!
hahaha! Couldn’t help it.Honestly though, take your time.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I feel like revealing something about Baron’s back story today…
And saving Marcel too…
@raxforge @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @jonas @grcr @loopylin @hybridlore
Baron (Brutus)—with Group 1, Elderstramd edge
Little dots of sparkling gems set in a dark vastness. Silver sphere hung on nothing in the sky. Soft blades of short grass under…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Last time I checked, your characters jumped onto the boat with Rina and the rebel NPCs to escape the city. Group 1 is reasonably far off inside the city, fighting. So you are not with our group. 🙃
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
You’re good, lots of people are posting long sections. ;] No one minds at all, it helps to move things forward.
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr @raxforge
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Group 1)
So many enemies still stood firm. But there was still hope to win, as long as everyone worked together.
Marcel took quick…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Stars! I’m not even kidding you, I have 78 notifications mostly from you guys on here. XD.
Poor Jonas. What does his notif box look like with Adventure RP?!
I’m happy that you all are enjoying yourselves, so keep it up, I just wanted to share that with you so we can all have a good laugh and you can understand why I might not reply to stuff r…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
here you go!
my charries confronting each other on top of a train. Inspired by the hurricane that hit Florida last month; the wind sounds reminded me of what it would be like standing on top of a fast moving vehicle such as a train, so I drew this. Then I wrote a scene for why they were confronting each other, and then I revised it a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I also have the drawing I based the original scene off of if anyone wants to see it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@everyone but @rae especially
This….barely counts as the story of a scar, or a short story. LOL.
I had a much better one in mind
but just didn’t have the drive to write it.So I pulled out a scene I had written for practice and added some extras to it, polished it down, etc.So instead of a clear, nicely written short story, you get three…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
UGH!
That is sick!
There is no way that’s winning.
ugh, ugh, ugh!
Okay, I do have to admit I was laughing my head off, but man that was so sick. (and I mean that the bad way.)
Remind me to never read your stuff again.
Okay, I guess it wasn’t all that bad.
but good grief.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Thank you! I’m glad you liked it!
No, but I’ve always wanted to read it. I just haven’t gotten my hands on it yet. The George McDonald one, right?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m sorry you and your family have to grow through this, but I’m so glad your faith is growing! Her treatment being in state is definitely a blessing! I will continue to pray for your family and that she is able to heal. Thank you for the update!! 💕💕
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
THANKS!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
- Load More

ooh! I’ll check that out, I remember your posting some chapters in the fanfic forum!
Thank’s Freedom! I’ll take a look!
(I’m actually glad you’re keeping it under, because I’m really excited to be surprised.)