@loopylin
Active 12 hours, 19 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3972
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Ooh, have you considered a space circus troupe? If you’re figuring out where to put her, that is. Seems like something one of your main characters (like one of the twins) could run away to in a fit of anger, and have some time to think.
I like how you stylized the trees, very cute!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Not exactly sure what you mean by that……..
Psychology is the study of the human mind and its functions, especially those affecting behavior in a given context. (I just pulled that off Oxford Languages. XD)
I like to add psychological stuff to my character charts. It can tell me why the character wants what he wants.
For exa…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
XD I should have known.
I’m quite disturbed because we like the same things so often. It seems like our personalities are different enough, though.
He’s the only writing channel I’m subscribed to. He’s simultaneously hilarious and extremely helpful. I love it.
Yep. I used to learn a lot from Abbie Emmons. She was helpful when I was first…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m going to wait a few more days before starting, which will give time to those people who haven’t introduced their characters yet. And, you know, Thanksgiving is just around the corner! So, after Thanksgiving, I will give the settings, etc…
Sounds good!
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I believe the canon reason Demo lost his eye was cause he was reading the wrong kind of book and got blasted in the face with a magic laser beam. LOL.
XD that would be very in character.
Where did Valve Software come up with this stuff anyway??? XD XD
Good question, maybe they just sit around and make jokes about the games at…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow yep. Typical of those two, isn’t it?
I believe the canon reason Demo lost his eye was cause he was reading the wrong kind of book and got blasted in the face with a magic laser beam. LOL.
Where did Valve Software come up with this stuff anyway??? XD XD
also anyone wanna take a turn roleplaying?
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
XD that’s probably why then. That’s not very surprising it would be those two who would end up finding those people.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Do you guys want to try joining up with another small group?
Sure.
Honestly she would be a pretty grumpy grandma. The grandma who complains about kids but gives them cookies all the same.
XD
Rowen
A teen? What is that? Rowen didn’t bother to ask at this point, it was probably another thing from Reid’s world he wouldn’t…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Nice characters!
I love her name! It fits a silver fox. Did you know that silver foxes can climb?
Thanks, and to be completely honest I didn’t even know silver foxes existed until I read this XD. That’s cool though, I’m going to have to look into silver foxes now. Also, your characters sound interesting!
-
Esther replied to the topic Question about religion in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, that’s a really good way to put it!
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
I was…. summoned? Just what kind of place is this?
Congrats, that’s great!!
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Question about religion in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks for the answer. Reflecting on this now, I suppose you never really can answer this question completely simply because God is so much more beyond us.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Praying right now, that’s horrible.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Praying! 🙏😢
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST!
We just found out that the dad of two girls I know from school passed away unexpectedly yesterday. Right now we don’t know why but I can only imagine how this has turned his family’s life upside down. The girls are 14 and 10/11 and as far as I know it’s just them and their mom now (I don’t think they have any other sibling…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I have not. Thanks for reminding me about it, lol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh my. How did auto correct not get that? How did I even type that? lol. Haha. I made up a new word.
Now the question is, how well is Joseph going to remember this conversation?
That would indeed be the question.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Nope! You just told me I could only put a few of them in my signature, plus the 100 character limit, and that was when I was trying to convince you to save Eric. I can try to fit them all in, or I’ll just write “all of Ellette’s charries” if that’s what you prefer. 🤗😉
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
*steals Joseph and Eric from Ellette*
Wow. loyalties changed.
So I’m free to kill Asher, Julian, and Sabina?
- Load More
