@loopylin
Active 9 hours, 49 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3972
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle
Hi Ellette! How are you doing!?! It’s been a while since we’ve talked <333 -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
What’s up guyssss
I’m back (kind of? idk lol)
I’ve been writing a lot more now and thought I’d pop in for a bit to see how y’all are doing!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle oooh I like that picture!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow lollll yeah it’s iconic
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper I’m ok with your characters meeting ours, but I’d have to check with @theducktator first
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Question about religion in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Hey, thanks for the reply, it’s nice to talk with you again!
I like your point a lot about appreciating the good because there is evil, it’s very true.
Also Happy Thanksgiving to you too!! -
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay 😛
Barnes
Barnes turned on her heel and faced the sound – arms raised defensively. She made a point to stand in front of the nearest person without a weapon, who happened to be Emeline.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
You can borrow them back to post as long as you don’t kill them.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
It is now.
Okay fine, take them all, but the others can sue you when I don’t post anymore because I lost my characters.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
HEY. There’s not enough room, okay? I like that quote.
Is that really a thing? Anyway, it’s too late. They’re mine now.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh look, no more protection squad in your signature! NOW I CAN DO ANYTHING!!!!
You can’t take all my characters. NAS (National Authors Society) vetoed that.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Nope. Not happening. *puts all of your characters on the protection squad*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
well.
we’ll just have to see.
no one put her on the protection squad, ya know, and last time I killed the guy………
-
hybridlore posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, the special attention, and her age. 🤪
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
is it because she’s the only one of the family I did describe? lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Ohhhh, gotcha.
I don’t know. The way you described her. I think I’m just used to picking out love interests immediately.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
He matched them the minute I mentioned an older girl in the room. lol.
what do you mean I’m not subtle? what did I do?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Lolol. How did Linus know about Amelia already? And you weren’t very subtle. XD
True, but they would have gotten married.
- Load More

I know it has! I’m doing well. I finished another book, am working on publishing another, and starting a new one. lol.
how about you?
ELETTE THAT’S SO COOL!!!! I’m so proud of you, that’s AMAZINGGG
I’ve been hanging in there…or trying to…
My mom was recently diagnosed with Mantle Cell Lymphoma, a very rare and aggressive type of lymph node cancer. It’s spread pretty quickly and is all over… but the treatment seems to be helping…? I think? I don’t know, there’s still a…[Read more]
Oh Sara, I’m so sorry, I’ll be praying for you and your mother. Please feel free to email or tag me if you need to talk.
Thank you, I’m really happy with the writing progress I’ve made. 🙂
Thank you Ellette!
that means a lot <3
I'm so glad!!!