@loopylin
Active 6 hours, 55 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3972
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Um…WHAT
Yeah, um…after he fought Jep he was taken to the hospital off-screen. Actually, after all the accidents that have happened the foster system for his country might take him away from the school…though, Chase might just go rouge if they try that cuz he won’t be able to go back to the Marshalls cuz of st…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
🥳🙌🏻
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*A ball hits me* *Puffs into a cloud of snowflakes*
Well! …I guess this is war.
@hybridlore 💨⚪ @jonas 💨⚪
-
hybridlore started the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
This is a new, fun, wintery way to get words in,
that we totally did not steal from KDWC.Â@esther-c 🤭Here are the rules!
For each snowball you get hit with, write 50 words.
Then, throw two snowballs at other KPers.
If you want to throw more than one snowball at one person, tag them once, but put a x2 (or whatever number) by that tag. Then t…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @trailblazer @savannah_grace2009 (I know, I already talked to you xD)
YOU’RE BACK!!!! 🎉🤗
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
oh no! I’ll miss you! You’re always welcome back if a better time comes for you to be on here.
I really enjoyed the story!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Can you copy and paste the prompt for me? His scan code isn’t working.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
But I was thinking… Maybe I… uhh… unofficially quit KP?
I’ll miss you on here, but I hope it will help you to have one less thing to stress about!
Wow, your story is interesting, can’t wait for Part 4!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
well, thank you for the encouragement. I may be a silly emotional person, but your last post just made me feel like this might not be as bad as it looks. ☺️
I know you’re not a know it all. You’re just smart, know what you’re doing as a fellow author, and have an outside view of the story, so you’re probably rarely going t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
well, I feel like Alan’s choice to A.) step away from magic, and B.) (the most important thing) follow God, (the Saviour) has been fair sailing. What did it cost him? Things are a little tense with Tyn, but that’s always been the case for one reason or the other. He hasn’t lost friends, he hasn’t lost freedom, he hasn’t…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic My Sister Published a Book in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
thats awesome!!! I’ll have to get a copy!!
I really hope she gets a scout soon! I would love to meet her! -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I have not been active on this RP in forever, but I’m willing to join back in if you want to pick it back up again for our charries! :))
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
That does not sound fun at all. 😖 Praying! 🙏🏻 Make sure you’re also eating and drinking well. (That may or may not be the cause, I’m not a doctor, lol)
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks for the prayers everybody! 🤗
They held the funeral today. I wasn’t there for the whole thing but it was good to get in contact with his oldest daughter (the one I know the best). Just please continue praying for them. Grief is a journey and the sadness never really fully goes away. There’s a joy in knowing he’s with the Lord, but know…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Praying. 🙏
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
@the-ducktator That’s okay! I’m glad it wasn’t terrible. Sorry you got a cold, though.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic My Sister Published a Book in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s great, congratulations to your sister!! That’s really awesome, thank you for telling us. I’ll make sure to get it asap.
- Load More
