@loopylin
Active 8 hours, 33 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3972
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
My orange tabby cat named Hobbes is purring on my lap as I type. He’s so cute!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @loopylin
In the mood for a Chase snippet?
Snap. The tiny sound caught Chase’s attention. He turned, pulling the brim of his ranger hat down so that it blocked his eyes from view. “Come out.”
Kat, knowing she was caught, slowly rose from her poise in the brush. “Hi, Chase,” She greeted him sheepishly.
“W-what do you th-t…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost-journal awwww no animal hybrid people?
lol that’s all right. I have a few that are effectively powerless, let me find one……
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
grrrrr.
The closer they got to the water, the tighter Marta held to Josef’s hand. “What’s that sound?” she asked, anxiously.
“It’s the waves on the shore,” Josef replied. He led her closer just as a large wave crashed into the sand.
The water swirled around Marta’s legs, and she let out a scream,…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ugh.
Back to the drawing board.
Rory
(good grief, *takes me two tries to spell my character’s name right!* It was a crazy night.)
Rory balanced on the windowsill and looked down at Leo.
It was a far drop.
He chewed on his lower lip. Well, at least if I fall and die it will be quick.
Maybe.
Rory let out a slow breath and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
I LOVE that!
It’s so pretty, and the girl is haunting in that story way.
That’s how I’ve written a few books, is by reading some paper or seeing a picture…..
I did that with the Choices we made. I saw a picture of a couple, and all at once the story just came to life.
My brother’s an introvert, too! A…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’ll think I’ll add Jenny with Baron.
XD
@loopy @Andrew
Baron (Brutus)—with Felicity’s band, Elderstrand
As Brutus lept to another rooftop, his peripheral vision caught movement. He slightly slowed, seeing a braid and the edge of a tan skirt as someone tried to hide behind a corner. He halted, before leaping down…[Read more]
-
Esther and
Elishavet Elroi are now friends 1 year, 10 months ago -
TheShadow replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Eeek, more snowballs!!
Cold, cold air,
Bites my face and toes.
Wind whirls my hair,
As the heavy snowfall grows.I trudge through the December night,
My hands grow numb.
Thoughts of warmth dance in my mind.
Oh! To be free of the cold and sit by a fire’s light!Almost home now,
I cannot feel my face.
Home in sight! Thank t… -
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Whatever the case, Leon was secretly glad he was gone.
I was honestly not expecting that.
Is Baron really that bad?
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
🤜🏻⚪️ @raxforge
🤜🏻⚪️ @trailblazer
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Yes ma’am! 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Oooh, I really like Lorraine! Some other ideas: Greta, Jamie, or Faith.
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Thank you!! <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Awww girlyyy I’m sorryyy <3 I care about you so much and if you ever need to talk to someone I’m here for you <3
I’ll be praying!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
- Load More


You have a cat named Hobbes? Awwwww 🥺
I love cats, but I don’t think I could even own one. (except maybe a Maine coon cat…)
Yeah, Hobbes was the kitten of a stray that we took in to raise him and make him friendly. We were going to give him to someone as a pet but now we can’t bare to let the sweetheart go.
I love cats and I have 8 lol
You named your orange cat Hobbes? That’s amazing!!!!
yeah, it just kinda fit