@loopylin
Active 3 hours, 4 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3972
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Please pray for the members of our school’s worship band! Our school’s Christmas expo is on Thursday and we need everybody there. Pray that none of us would get sick and especially that the vocalists’ voices would be protected and ready to sing on Thursday!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Early 1900s Research in the forum Historical 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s a crazy fun hobby! 🥰 I’m glad it brings so much joy to you.
@everyone
Thank you for all the help! I have a thesis now, and I have an abstract idea proposal this next week. I’m glad I’m choosing a historical topic instead of something else, because I felt really pressured to do something psychological or theological, and I’ve be…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m improvising with the snake, lol.
Barnes
One of the scales glanced off Barnes’ thigh. Luckily she had her skirt over her trousers – the weather was cold in Lovedream – and the scale sliced right through the top layer.
“Hm.” The officer narrowed her eyes at the beast.
Reid pulled them all back, and Tenz made a leap for it.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
I vote challenge A
Not gonna lie, I am very much choosing this because of Robert. He’s a very dear charrie to me.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Tenz and Reid
Reid cast out his tendrils, grabbing everyone but Tenz, whisking them further down the passage out of harms way. Several spikes hit Reid, as he was unprotected. The few that Tenz could not avoid who quickly discarded and the wound healed by his body.
“Now you die.” Tenz tossed the knife into the air, then…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Ah, ok. Magic potato, havoc potato, what potato am I?
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Sorry for the late reply, I would prefer some sort of story but I’m fine with either option.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Uh… good question. It’s a magical snake I guess.
Percival
Around Reid and Tenz billowed green vapor. Tenz pulled out a knife, blue washing over it, “Strike, and I kill.”
“Slowly… Back away…” Barnes commanded in a hushed voice. As they slowly moved back, Percival kept a weary eye on the snake. It was strange how it merely s…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
I vote option B as well
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@evelyn-collins haha thanks! I’ll be sure to post the chapter or something when I write it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@evelyn-collins oh wow that one’s cool too!
not much. Been writing warrior cats fan fiction, some of which includes the Bad Batch as minor characters.
actually, I inserted an adult version of Markus (your version of Tech’s kid, if I remember right) into one of them recently as an homage to your ideas lol. He hasn’t shown up yet, but I’m t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, so every snowball you get hit with is worth 50 words. In your case, you have to write 150 words since you were hit with 3 snowballs. BUT, once you write your words, you can tag two people for every snowball you’ve been hit with. So you can tag six people. OR, you could tag one person six times if you wanted. 🤪
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh and thanks!! 🤗
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Aww, I love it!! 🥰
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
waiting for someone to throw twenty snowballs at me
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Biscuit and Soldier sat down by Alpha’s foot, looking up at him with the most pleading, dark brown puppy eyes you can imagine. Alpha glanced at them, looked away, and then glanced at them again as Biscuit whined softly.
“Oh, alright, but don’t tell Emmie about this,” Alpha knelt down, surrendering his sandwich to the two puppies.
- Load More
