@loopylin
Active 15 hours, 54 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3970
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hmmm….. 2 x 20 = 40…….
@elishavet-pidyon SNOWBALL!!! 20x!!!!!!!!
@freed_and_redeemed SNOWBALLL!!! 20x!!!!
hehe. Now I’ll get some good reading out of this.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I wrote my twenty balls, but it’s a controversial topic and I don’t feel like blowing up KP, so I’ll refrain from posting.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
My dolls always had to live out my books.
It was tragic.
I acted out the entire Narnia series with my dolls once.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes, like Elishavet said, seeing his pain and brokeness coupled with his kids is amazing. It’s a wonderful board! I love it!!!!
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m so sorry to hear that, praying for your family 💙
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m so glad you liked it!
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Yep 🙂
Ooh, a recipe. Will have to try this.
I watched the video, it was good. Definitely adds some clarity to the whole thought process.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Interesting! I like all y’all’s thoughts of him!
Remind me again what SC stands for…….
As I said before, I can’t answer questions, but I love the thoughts!! Thank you! You two are the first to ever see this board, and I’m a little proud of it. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @grcr
here you go!!
I can’t wait to hear feedback on who he is and what sort of character he’ll turn out to be!!!

-
whaley replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Snack recipe for everyone. :]
Ingredients
1 cup butterscotch chips (the small kind for melting)
1/2 cup peanut butter
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 can (3 ounce) chow mein noodles
Instructions
1. Put the peanut butter and butterscotch into a saucepan over a rustic medieval fire (this is a must); stir until melted.
2. Mix up the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
*Actively avoiding discussion on this matter even though my perspective is very relevant to the topic because my family avoided Christmas for eight years* Who wants a hopscotch recipe??
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Interesting. It does seem like there’s more reward in suffering and still choosing good and God, so pain and hardship does have that benefit. Additionally, when you look at the countries around the world, it seems that all the poorer, suffering countries remain religious. It doesn’t make sense really, after all these people are…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@koshka @mineralizedwritings @elishavet-pidyon
Thank you. (: It’s based a little on a time when I periodically visited my great-grandfather.
-
freedom replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow And I have no judgement towards you for disagreeing 😊 💜 We’re free to have our own opinions on this matter :3
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
No judgement. I respect your decision and your standpoint (same to you @grcr). Thanks for the resources. I have some reasons why I don’t agree entirely though, but I don’t want to come off as rude or accidentally get into an argument lol. I’ll just say that I don’t think the Church chose the 25th solely for competition with pa…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh very interesting! I really like it. It feels like the perspective of somebody who is forgetting their life but still loves the people around them through confusion.
-
whaley replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
I do that to chocolate cream pies, but that goes without saying.
Do you make French silk pies? We do that, and coconut cream pies. There’s also something called hopscotch, which is a mixture of peanut butter, butterscotch, marshmallows, and uncooked chow mein noodles.
That would be… interesting.
It would be. I’d rather not risk it. XD
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon oooh I love the aesthetics!!!! ✨✨✨
@elishavet @koshka @ellette-giselle @rae @keilah-h @anyone-else-idk-lollll
Riker Aesthetic for the 3rd book (the extra, glowing text is from the song “Here Again” by Elevation Worship)
I’m testing out a new style of Aesthetics, so here ya go
My boi😘

-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I have written my 400 words… prepare to defend yourselves…
- Load More
