@loopylin
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yayy! *Barnes is knocked off balance by the ball and falls to the ground*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
YIPPY!
(though Rory won’t think so lol)
Hehe I thought not
oh no! what happened?
I’ve depended too much on arm strength and I have whiplash from trying to grab my opponents. I also have really bad circulation so that isn’t any help. :’)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Same! I average about five to ten to every 300 or so pages. I doubt people notice all of them, but I still go crazy.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Rory
The sound of screeching tires flashed through his mind. Hand pushing him. Pain. Blood. Yelling.
But she had saved him.
Saved his life.
Yeah, saved me so the Agents could finish the job after interrogating me.
Rory bit his lower lip until he tasted blood. At last he let out a slow breath and looked up at Leo. “…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
YIPPY!
(though Rory won’t think so lol)
oh no! what happened?
go ahead and hook up with her then. she’s probably just outside. Maybe give Rory a little warning tho. lol.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
It might take me a bit to reply because my hands are trembling really bad tonight, but Barnes would really appreciate it. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m here, you can connect with Barnes and get moving together.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Rory
“I said cracked, not punctured… or broken…” Rory mumbled, but he let Leo help him to the door. They slipped outside into the cool night. Rory took in a slow breath and blinked, looking around him at the dim streets. I wonder if the agents are still out here? The thought made him grip Leo tighter. “Which direction?” And before…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
If we involve Barns we have to stop RPing until she replies.
Ya know, we could just go out the back door which she’s not guarding, and then if whaley still wants to join us it would be an easy thing for Barnes to find us again.
Rory
Rory shook his head and put his hand against the wall, slowly pushing himself up. “I’m fine. I’ll…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
“I… I don’t know where… all over…” Rory blinked several times. Leo’s hands were against his face. “I feel sick,” Rory grimaced. He wasn’t sure if it was the emotions, the spent adrenaline, or the amount of times he had been hit. “The Agents had me back there,” he said slowly. He rubbed the back of his hand over his eyes, smearing…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Rory
Rory followed Leo’s gaze and saw the picture of a young man. He looked weary and depressed. He was making his way down a dusty road, his head bowed. But, just beyond him, a man was running down the front walk of a grand mansion, his arms open wide. Rory leaned on his arm, and his eyes drifted back to the picture of the shepherd. He…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh, ok, lol! 😅
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
(I’m gonna cry! I want a Leo in my life! Where’s my Leo? 😭)
Rory
Something inside Rory broke at Leo’s words and tears spilled down his face. Not the violent, desperate, broken sobs he had cried before, but gentle tears. The way Leo’s hand rested on the shoulder, the way it had felt against his forehead–– Rory had never known any…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Well. I just scrolled through like, ten pages of this to count my snowballs. I think there was eight. I will be writing them up and posting them later.
Sorry I haven’t responded to your KP fanfic sections. It’s about to get interesting, tag me when you finish the next one!
@theducktator Your signature isn’t from Of Fire and Ash, is it?…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
THE FIRST ONE!!
Talk about that after you PUBLISH the book! You’ve read it a thousand times and so has your editor, you both read the first printed copy, catch all those mistakes, and then you make the big order and start selling them, only to see mistakes! *sobbing*
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
What is the strangest reason you have ever had for tearing up?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator lol it’s a stylistic thing, I think.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Yay, Wyoh didn’t eat those words! You have no idea how glad I am. *sweats*
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I have… a lot of feedback. *coughs*
Thank you Linus for giving me access to this story! I have a lot of thoughts and I hope they can be of some use to you! Obviously these are my opinions, so use them as you will. 🙂
Characters:
~ Which character(s) did you find the most compelling/relatable/believable and why?
Love Tyn. H…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
This person was writing a fan fiction about something and went into a research rabbit hole lol

- Load More
