@loopylin
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
In my defense, it looks more like a snowball on the computer. 😅 But yeah, I was too lazy to scroll through them all and I saw a round, light object… 🤪
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m revitalizing this topic because CWW 2025 is on Monday! @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @esther-c @hybridlore @everyone
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That –> 🪩 does not look like a snowball. I would not like to be hit with whatever that is!!
lolololol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
I always thought of him as our older brother, but somehow it never clicked until you said that! lol. I was kinda like, “I’m pretty sure I’m the only person who thinks this way, and I’m not sure if it’s right…..”
I was the same way!!!
Wow, I love the picture you have just painted in my mind!
That actually makes me so happy that I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
like the oldest is usually more protected and stuff but also has more strict rules
Honestly yeah…hahaha
and that is like the most amazing illustration I’ve heard in forever, like how did I never notice that verse???
that’s so beautiful!!
Aw yessss Jesus is so cool!!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
No worries about not being super active! 🤗 I haven’t really been either, lol.
Welp, it seems like everyone has answered your question, and I’m participating in CWW too!!! It will be my first time and I’m so excited. I’ll probably be Esther C. or Esther Carter on there. Idk yet.
I can’t waittt!!! 😆
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Haha! You’re good!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
I always thought of him as our older brother, but somehow it never clicked until you said that! lol. I was kinda like, “I’m pretty sure I’m the only person who thinks this way, and I’m not sure if it’s right…..”
Wow, I love the picture you have just painted in my mind!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Faith-based fanfics are something I need to see more of!!
I will warn you though, that kinda thing is gonna be hard to insert. Especially in Marvel, where there’s aliens, creatures who call themselves gods whether they have a claim to it or not, and a multiverse (which means Jesus would’ve had to come and die in every single universe, no…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 9 months ago
@koshak ooh interesting playlist, I need to make one of those for my own stories.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator pfffft lolllll
sandwiches being the reason you have writers’ block is too funny
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@smiley I love it💜😭
I love how you’re weaving faith into it: it makes the fanfic even more special and beautiful.
(and I may or may not have teared up when she was thinking about her lost faith…it reminded me of Leon and things I felt in 2024 and it was just so special to me🥹<3)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
I knowww!
I kind of already knew He was technically our brother, but part of me wasn’t sure if He wanted us to consider Him as an older brother…idk, I wasn’t sure if it was respectful or not.
And then one day I found that verse in Hebrews and I was like
WHAAAAAA?!?!?
And everything made sense lol!
Like Jesus loves us so…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh my stars and shadows I forgot to answer your questions!!!
I think I had the tab open, forgot what I was doing, and closed it.
*the oof intensifies*
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
OS I am very happy to here these two were your favourites.
Glad that makes you feel better!
Hmm. I might have to think through this one more. Tyn is a bit of a hot-head though.
You could maybe play off the fact that kentors naturally avoid confrontation. Although Tyn wants to face conflict directly, she might still be avoidant…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Sara, I’m sitting here a little open mouthed right now. I mean, I’ve always know than, but I never thought of us having that empty spot because He’s supposed to fill it!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
if you don’t mind me asking, what’s it like being the oldest? Like I see everywhere that being the oldest sister is like a ton of work and by the end you have mental health issues and then struggle for the rest of your life but I mean you published a book so clearly you’re proving them wrong
in fact most of the people I know who have…
- Load More
