@loopylin
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Bearded men are hot. Why don’t heroes ever have beards?
I know right? Not that I’m that into bearded men, but sometimes a male character would look even better if he had a beard.
For me, I realize I have a thing for rugged guy characters. Charries with lines on their faces from obvious work and survival
–you probably are like “I k…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper sounds like a plan!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s why we need Christian writers to write genuinely good books without all the fluff the world shoehorns in.
It ain’t fluff.
It’s usually a steaming pile of horse nuggets, is what it is.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper martial arts memes are welcome, my brother and dad (who are currently yellow belts in tae kwon do) will probably think they’re funny.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator haha I think I’ve seen the same kind of thing before
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
How’s your dad’s job search going?
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Ew, NOT fun. 😣 Praying!! <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
<3 praying!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Livia
“It’s not just my motivation…” Liv searched his eyes, desperately wanting–needing him to understand. “I have seasonal depression,” she lowered her eyes. “I—I don’t like talking about it, and I hate putting a label on myself, but it’s true. It’s always been hard, but with Xandro gone,” she bit her lip, a sob building in her c…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper
FREE HUGSSSSNow would you like an Esther hug or a Lukas hug?? 🧐
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009
LukasHe wiped his sweaty palms on his hands as Livia tucked her phone back into her pocket. “Then let’s change that! I can help you catch up on everything so people don’t think you feel off the face of the planet.” He cracked a lopsided smile.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Livia
Liv sighed, letting him hold her for a few seconds.
“I’m sorry…I know I haven’t been the best friend,” she pulled out her phone and showed him all the unread and unanswered messages. “I haven’t had the motivation to do anything lately.”
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m glad to hear that you had an enjoyable time with your family!
Thank you!
Christmas for my family was a blast! My siblings and I did Secret Santa (or Secret Sibling as we call it) and that was so much fun! It was even more of a blessing giving our parents gifts.
It was a very grand time!
Aw, that’s so sweet! I’m glad you had a good C…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@keilah-h @rae @theducktator @kyronthearcanin @princesachronicle22
If it’s alright, I’m gonna write the next RP.
Azalea
“You all have such beautiful voices.” Azalea said to those of the group who had sung, each nodding their thanks.
“Where did Trevor go?” Rosalind asked, and Azalea scanned the area.
“I’m not sure, I think-”
“Hey Azalea, I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@esther-c
I LOVE HUGS. I want a hug too, please. -
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Cool!! 😄 Are you a white belt too? How long have you been training?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Let me guess…KotLC? 👀
Keeper of the Lost Cities?
…You caught me. XD Yes, KotLC. I am on book eight, and very happy to see Sophie and Fitz at least partially together now. I know it isn’t going to last very long because the story is going to switch favor to Keefe, but I got a break from the romance plot and it felt like s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Lukas
“No.”
Lukas ran his tongue over his lips. At least he got a clear answer. He had heard from his brothers before that girls would say they were fine when they actually weren’t. If Livia hadn’t answered that way, then that must mean she really wasn’t okay.
“Why?”
By Liv’s expression, that was definitely not t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
1: love triangles. I find them incredibly unrealistic and often ridiculous.
😭
jk jk. XD I personally don’t mind them if they’re done right. 😉
2: no communication. The entire plot should not be able to be resolved with a 5 minute conversation. Like seriously. This may be a problem in real life, but do I want to real a full 300+ pages abo…
-
TheShadow replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks, it sounded interesting so I signed up for it. I will probably work on my WIP, The Woods of Rosen.
- Load More
