@loopylin
Active 5 days, 10 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Snake’s teeth. (in case you don’t know, that’s an expression of surprise or shock in my dragon stories. It doesn’t have much to do with real snakes and is actually referencing the ancient Icewraith king)
I hate despicable human garbage like whoever did that
Me too. Especially misconduct in that regard. Sins like murder and…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal
Oh my goodness! 🫢 I can’t believe it… She’ll be in my prayers. 😥😥💕💕 -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@loopylin @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium @the _lost-journal
thx.
@potato-reporter
Wait you made your pfp?! It is soooo cute and creative!!!! <3
thx
Credit for the idea of ice cream goes to @raxforge I originally found a reference picture of just four chibi heads on top of each other, and Andrew was talking about cherries so I…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Ooo! No I haven’t!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Think so?
I mostly write fiction so it would be interesting.
Maybe if I did a fiction-like sort of retelling… like how Little Women is Alcott’s biography but with a few fiction twists. That might make it easier to write.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Lololol. We must remember that I wrote that when I was much younger and wasn’t fully sure where I stood… 😂
Okay then. If that works then that’s great!
The fire thing was actually one of my favorite memories!! I want to write a book about it sometime. (I’d like to write about the whole experience of having church during…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Okay!
“I met a knight once. He got it by writing some three hundred line long poem about something or other. Thinnest, most absent minded man I ever saw.”
I. Just. Died.
Rory
Rory’s brow furrowed and a frightened look came to his eyes. “I…” he swallowed and licked his lips. “I think we have knights. We call them Agents… the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yay!!! He’s back!!
That would definitely work better, giving Julian some time to come to terms with his grief.
Perfect. I made the switch this morning actually.
Why is the first thing that comes to mind the scene from The Voyage of the Dawn Treader movie?
ya know…. that works. I think I had a scene from my own mind in my…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
*grin* Yup. That never works for an excuse!
Yup. lololol.
Actually, that scene with Leon was inspired by a true account I read! Wonder if it’s the same one?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
ball’s in your court ma’am. i have no idea where we’re going.
Rory
Rory walked beside Leo, trying to force the limp from his steps. His mind was slowly working over what Leo had said, and he risked a glance at the older boy. “Leo… what’s knighted?”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Haha!!! I love that meme so much!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ooops! 😂
Wow, I have no idea what was even going on. I think Leo and Rory were having “brother time” 😄
Rory
Rory looked up quickly. “I’ll come with you right now!” He scrambled up. “That is, I’ll come with you now… if you would like me to… if your orders are to do so… sir… Leo.”
He shifted from one foot to the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Chase
Soda. That was the same stuff that Marcel had gotten him at that shop. Chase himself had gotten some for Sef. He kind of liked soda.
He nodded.
sorry, it’s short
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
NEXT SECTION!!
The first thing he knew was the pain. He couldn’t remember having ever been in such terrible pain. Then he felt that he was lying on something softer than the ground, and someone was bathing his back with cool water.
“Will he be alright?” a…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
(It is 9:30 at night where I’m at and I’m doing silly things on KP again…..)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@theshadow no worries mate! (Read that in Sniper’s voice XD)
I enjoy being tagged anyway. (Whether you read that in his voice or however you imagine my voice to sound is up to you.)
- Load More

