@loopylin
Active 5 days, 2 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I know! It took Leon getting captured to sober him up a bit I guess.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@rae that’s cute! I think it’s a funny idea.
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Praying!! <33
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

Found this on Pinterest.
My little brother is turning 13 on Saturday, and I’m making his birthday card. I was going through some pics I have saved, and he thought this was funny (he doesn’t know I’m doing his card) so I’m thinking on drawing this with the caption “Still not convinced that you’re 13” Does that seem like a good idea or should I scrap it?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
listen everyone I’m so sorry for diverting this topic from “contemporary writing” to “Shadow has decided Keilah sounds like Sniper now and there’s nothing any of them can do about it.” It’s 10:20 at night right now, I’m sitting in the car on my way home from a day trip, and I have only a fraction of an idea what I’m doing with my life.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago

I got my eye on ya, mate.look what you’ve done you’ve encouraged my obsession lollllllll -
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Praying!! 🙏
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@keilah-h
Lol -
TheShadow replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Hard to follow the rule of staying on the path when the path itself won’t cooperate.
Yep lol.
Nice!
You guys really like the slap part huh? XD
Looks good! Waiting for the next part.
Thanks!
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Praying for both, hope you get the job Ducktator!
-
Enid replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Sounds good! I vote A 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth started the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @mineralizedwritings @grcr @keilah-h @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle
All of you said you were interested, so here’s the topic!
I think we can shoot for a new challenge every week, but if people have any trouble with that, we’ll go to every two.
I have a couple ideas for the first art challenge, if you’d like to vote on…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah… I guess I typed your name in your tag a lot before the Cadwicks. I don’t know. It just surprised me 😝
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yep xD
Oh, wow! Cool!
For some reason, my phone just recommended me to type “Cadwicks” … 😂😂 Lol. Who knows why.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yay!! I’m glad I caught you by surprise at least. 😂
It took about a month honestly. I learned web design so I could do it. I was motivated.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
No! But just watch him. XD
I wasn’t expecting there to be a twist like that.
Yeah… 😅😬
It looked really cool! It must have taken a long time to write out all the stuff on the pages. Did you design the website or have someone else help?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I liked the Wilhelm-actually-Prince-Deitrich twist.
Did you see it coming?!?!
Linus will say he did. 100% 😂
Pretty cool that he’s now a Christian… but it’s going to be very dangerous.
Ya don’t say?……………
😂
Aw thank you!!!! I’m so glad! What do you think??!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Great section!! 🥰 I liked the Wilhelm-actually-Prince-Deitrich twist. Pretty cool that he’s now a Christian… but it’s going to be very dangerous.
By the way, congrats on the publishing house! The website looks great!
- Load More
