@loopylin
Active 3 days, 20 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @grcr
Thank you guys! It was a lot of fun getting to see all the submissions! 🥰
Don’t worry about it @rae !
Ok! Here’s my comments on each one. I’ll post my drawing below.
Linus-smallprint
You got his facial features pretty well, and I really like how the hat has a bit of droop to it lol. It looks…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Please tear this apart in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@theshadow so….we have traded places…..
now you’re telling me to read your story that you’re afraid is a dumpster fire! (Don’t worry, I think yours is great.)
I would go with what @linus-smallprint says about the new paragraphs whenever a character is talking. Look at my fanfic–the google doc separates the paragraphs out a lot, so I’ll…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Crosshair
“Well, maybe we could find a way out while we go on a quest. Like, a secret passage full of deadly traps under a moat! I doubt you could get out even if you tried. It’s a well known fact that you can’t escape a fantasy world until the world is saved, and your arc is complete. We’re only at the inciting incident. Unless…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle amazing!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle I’m still reading!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
it was my own design. This are the characters from the movie. I have seen a few similar posters. I’m glad you like it!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
im so glad you’re still interested and willing to help me! Once I’m finished with it on here I’ll be passing it on to my editor. So this is SUPER helpful.
hmmm, I think I did foreshadow but maybe not clearly enough. Thats easy to fix.
Aaron has grown!! I’m glad you’re picking up on it! I was worried it was too subtle, b…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@freed_and_redeemed I like how you took the basic idea of the What If episode and made it your own thing!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theshadow lol yep
oh and thanks. Which loaf scene exactly? Cause there are a couple haha. What point are you at?
I tried to make it as entertaining as I could. Some of it’s derived from official media the developers of the actual game have put out over the years. The plot of the latter two-thirds or so are from a comic series they made (I don’t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle haha I think my dad showed me the dog one a while back. poor doggy lol
and ha, that’s a perfect shot of the horse leaping.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle whoaaa that’s so cool! You recreated a movie poster, I presume??
I’ve tried, but it never looks right.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hmm, this looks intresting.
Okay, I can fix the mom problem and giving up Audrey in one swing.
Audrey’s mom was killed by the bad-guys.
Now her dad is super freaked out that Audrey will be hurt as well, so he gives her up.
(Now, I don’t think giving up the Child God gave to you is ever a good option, but if that’s how your…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Sorry, Min, I forgot about this.
I’ll try doing a drawing sometime but I won’t make the deadline
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @theducktator @anyone-else
Ok! So I have this new-ish WIP idea, but I’m not happy with the plot. The main characters are Audrey and Miles. (Miles is her dad). Basically, Miles had to give up his daughter when she was little for some reason that had to do with his job. Maybe to keep her safe or something? He’s kind of a mix of Eth…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Right-o!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @theducktator
Thanks ladies! Sorry for disappearing on you. I thought I’d have time over the weekend, but it escaped from me and then we had to leave for a worship conference.
BUT, I’m back! I’ll try to explain the plot and the questions I have sometime this afternoon. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic Children’s Fiction in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years ago
Dunno who to tag…..
-
Esther started the topic Children’s Fiction in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years ago
Alrighty… so I’ve been thinking about expanding my realm of fiction-writing. I still love writing young adult fiction (guys it’s hardddd), but I’ve also been considering trying my hand at children’s fiction. To be clear, I don’t think I want to go the route of picture books. That’s not for me.
But I love kids so much. They’re so fun. So I thoug…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I finished reading Freedom’s Fire a little while ago!!!
- Load More
