-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
You know, Ari would probably love any excuse to beat Jasper up, so let’s not give him too much incentive, okay? (Unless you want a fight…if so then go for it. But people will get hurt, Ari included even if he won’t really care)
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
No hush he’s perfect
Pffff
Moth
“Only a matter of minutes. I thought maybe I hurt you. You must tell people about this before you spar with them. If not for your sake, at least for my nerves, please.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 1 week ago
Ah yes, we’re derailing this art topic. XD My apologies
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
how dare you
Wow, you’re fixing to assassinate Jasper already. XD Valid, valid.
My sweet golden child has done nothing wrong ever.
Not yet. I don’t want him to come off as perfect, because he has flaws, but it’s difficult to show them so far. He likes people too much right now.
Moth
Moth’s shoulders relaxed in relief, his antenna…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 1 week ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 1 week ago
Lu: “I want to arm-wrestle.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 1 week ago
Hey that’s cool!! There’s no way I would have the patience to color all of that with colored pencils. That’s some dedication. XD And yes, your depiction of this book character intrigues me.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
Oh wow, hello!! You haven’t been on here in a while. Good to see you around! And yes, do update us and tell us what you’re working on! :]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
@elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle
Jasper
Jasper directed his focus on Wilhelm. The way the young Kemp boy had said those words… He had hardly spoken at all, but there was a quiet conviction behind those emerald eyes.
Jasper played with his sword hilt, which was encrusted with pale green gems. He absent-mindedly scratched at the gems with his f…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
Moth
Moth stumbled back when Lucian pushed him. His antennae flattened into his hair. For a split moment, an unidentified feeling burned in him and there was a primal urge to push Lucian back. But the feeling drained away a split second later.
Ellis had collapsed; he was in Lucian’s arms, limp, as if unconscious. His eyes glistened w…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 1 week ago
Oi, what book is this darling from? I’ve read a book titled Glitch but I’m assuming this isn’t the same book (which I could be wrong but this doesn’t look like a middle-grade sci-fi/time travel book).
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 1 week ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 1 week ago
Lu: *Glances at the girlfriend, then back at Gabriel* “It… It looks like you’ve already gone fishing.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 1 week ago
(Late reply, sorry. School.)
Lu: *Gives them the whale eye treatment* *Long silence* “Hey, um… There’s a child in the room.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
I want to animate with it eventually! I probably won’t get to that for a bit though.
I haven’t done any rigging yet. The links worked and the dragons are very cool!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
blender as in the program?
Yessz.
I’m currently working on a character model, and I’m almost done with the body. I just have to finish the feet. I’ve made a couple other things but that’s the main project I’ve been doing.
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Ok so first of allllll, sorry for replying an entire month late 😭
Second, I think Jonas made some really great points! I totally agree with him.
I’d also add that there’s a reason cliches and tropes exist–and that’s because they work. Oftentimes they can be overdone and end up boring and predictable, but they can also be…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Aaaaah, I can’t believe how long I disappeared for! I got distracted with blender, and ignored this, but I want to come back! I’m posting this so now I have to do it or I’ll embarrass myself :p
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Ari
Remember the dance. Steel met steel. Blades in parley. Feet flit over sand. Sweat began to bead and trickle in the morning sun.
The dance of a swordsman.
Every step reflected years of focus. Each attack and defense discipline and training. Years upon years of his life had been–and were yet to be–dedicated to the mastery of this…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
You did fine! It was fun to read. I really like the spy concept. We just need to predict how the boys are going to be shuffled around, since most of them are in convos or predicaments right now. We’ll figure something out!
- Load More

