-
hybridlore replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Awesome! lol. Have you read the second book yet? I still have to get it
Have you taken the quiz on the authors website yet to see what kind of horse you have?
-
Koshka posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
@daisy-torres
I just found out that you finished Smoke and Mirrors and OH. *Blinks in wide-eyed astonishment*
Wow. The end was so good. I’ve been so sad for two unnecessary years because I thought it was left incomplete. It’s been heartbreaking.
But now…
I love Sterling and Tessa so much. -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Ok here’s mine

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Guys Ik it’s past the deadline but I’m working on mine rn lol
-
Enid replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @theshadow (shadow, you can tell us to wait for you whenever you want :P)
Barnes
That was all Barnes needed. “Sit down now, or return in fifteen minutes.”
Two of the men – Percival and Rowen – still eyed each other like feral dogs. They sat without removing their blades from their waists. Reid slowly shifted his tendrils to the forefront,…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
*Eyes glued to the page* FeLoisity has been officially confirmed. Good, good.
-
Enid replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Barnes
“It’s a sport.” Barnes held up a fist, and hit it against the palm of her other hand. “Like that.”
They halted at a hall junction. Following a smaller corridor, they passed golden lanterns, the light of which seemed to melt through the cracks of the stone walls like melted butter.
The corridor opened to a chamber. A…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I have no clue. I think the castle is meant to be mysterious in every aspect, but also customizable, so you can make up rooms. Whatever lore it contains is probably in the earlier pages of this roleplay.
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @everyone-elseee
Volleyball and school have been keeping me crazy busy, so honestly just throw out a time and I’ll try my best to be there. We’re getting into tournaments/playoffs so it’s hard to know when I’ll be free.
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Ok, that’s so cool!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
Ugh, that does not sound fun. 😖 I’ll be praying! 🙏
I’ll keep praying for you all. Keep trusting the Lord. He’s got this. 💕 I can’t wait to see how He uses this in your life, the lives of your family members, and the lives of those around you. ❤️
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
It wasn’t visible, but my camera picked it up a bit (I’m in WI)
(The light is a helicopter)

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m so sorry, Sara ❤️ I’ll keep praying.
-
Enid replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Newish revelation, there are many ways to write a socially awkward person.
Barnes
Emeline spoke cautiously. Of course she did. Barnes relaxed her shoulders and tried to look less sharp. “I enjoy accounting, and also fight well. I… do you know boxing?”
-
Enid replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Are you exploring a world where legal marriage (all the rights and arrangements within marriage as upheld by law) is no longer a thing? If so, person could still get together with their “special other” and make a promise to remain with them, and I think God would certainly accept that.
Lol you have me thinking about this too…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Right, I’m aware of those social movements. From what I can tell, what you’re describing is a very radical position and to “destroy” marriage in the sense of forbidding it altogether is not likable in most American circles.
Yeah, it’s an interesting topic.
-
Enid replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Shadow awakens! Yay!! 🤗
-
Enid replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Lol, quite appropriate 🙃
Ooo, that was interesting to research. It looks like marriage abolitionists are mostly against the issues which can be glossed over within marriage due to its legal status, such as financial and physical abuse. Ofc I don’t agree with some of their philosophies, but I agree that those…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
😛
marriage is forbidden
How would that work? I would be interested to know why anyone would forbid marriage.
-
Enid replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
<3<3 God will help even when minds and emotions are uncertain.
- Load More

Haha!! I’m so glad you love them, I’m slowly working on two other books for that series!! It’s going to probably be another two years before they’re ready to see the light of day though haha.
*gleeful squeals*
I’ll be waiting.
(Please save Adrian!!!!!)