-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @loopylin
Ok so I can’t share the finished cover bc y’know I’m waiting until I finish the whole thing XD but here’s the lineart for the cover of my fantasy scifi wip OLH.
It cuts off bc the drawing is huge and my scanner i tiny lol.

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@the_lost-journal @raxforge @whalekeeper @loopylin @anyone else
Hear yee hear yee roleplayers of the character castle!
Is there a group on here that’s fairly active (or just not dead) and could use an extra character or two? I can be on maybe every other day. I think my old group dissolved and moved on lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, I get burnout at specific points and get stuck. I actually made it all the way to 48k once, and then scraped and replotted the whole thing. The big thing that’s helped me get over the hurdles is well, actually using all the ideas I have stored up. I tend to write things down like wouldn’t it be cool to have… idk, a romance…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Of course!
Yeah, I get that. It sounds like a good strategy though because I tend to get burnout about 15k in and then end up stopping. 😔 Maybe once I get my side one going I’ll try that.
Here’s the main one! XD
Noa Montero has spent half her life traveling on her pilot father’s starship, the Annora, across the Feder…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
One of my emails is inkedbycorvuss@gmail.com. It’s new so hopefully I remember to check it lol!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Thank you! : D
Ok, sounds about right.
XD you mean me?? I guess I can sheepishly take that title 🤗
Hey that’s not what I meant! 😂 I meant I wanted a update on how much you are enjoying gravity falls, not that you needed to update to a new show! Have you finished? Is it still really good? What’s your favorite thing about it so…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks for all the tags and info Rae! I appreciate it!
I’ll have to look into rejoining the character castle. I think my old group has probably dissolved lol.
Great! Wyoh is such a pain XD
XD wow that sounds like chaos.
Hi! Nice to meet you, I go by Min around here.
I have a post that introduces me if you want to look at it…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Hey! I’m sorry you haven’t been feeling well, but I’m really glad you found a doctor! Hopefully he can help you even if the recovery process is slow. I’ll be praying for you ❤️
I haven’t been toooo active on here, but I try haha. Pretty busy with school, and my sister’s soccer season is just ending but I’ve been going to…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle There’s a button at the top of the forum next to favorite marked subscribe. If you click it, you’ll get notifs for all the posts. 😉
@rae Praying for you, girl!!
-
Enid replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Min!! 😀 Congrats on your achievement, that’s impressive!
There’s not a lot of news. Just people doing normal people things. :] A couple new roleplays are attempting to spring up, and the castle roleplay is not too changed, I believe? We definitely have new people though.
I’m still writing my main wip ATOH but I’ve been working a lot more on my…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Tags:
@whalekeeper @loopylin @kielah-h @hybridlore @freed_and_redeemed @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @power @rae @grcr @highscribeofaetherium @calyhuge @ellette-giselle @theshadow @esther-c @arcticanimals @theducktator
idk the new people, so I’m just going to tag everyone who was online recently XD pls fill it in and tag more if you see fit, thanks!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 11 months ago
lol love the poem
-
MineralizedWritings started the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Hey guys,
I can’t believe it’s been 2 years since I first joined kp, lol. I’ve finished my AA degree too, I guess it really has been awhile.
Can somebody tell me what all is going on here? Are roleplays active? Like what’s the news? I only get on like once a week and I’m not keeping up with all the new people. If I haven’t formally met you yet,…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
And everyone else is like “you just called them idiots…”
And they’re like “Aww, he said we’re his sons.”
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Yes! XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Opossums, as part of creation, have my respect. But no more. They’re not really higher than mosquitoes in my opinion.
We’ve had them try to kill our cats, our dog, and generally terrorize our lives.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Ah yes. The Fowlers. A. D. Smith could write a whole joke book for them.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
“What are you doing here?”
“Catching bullets, apparently.”
This is why Jayson is so awesome. (Did you just shoot my boy?)
*Snorting laugh*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh. Oh my. That’s kind of concerning in a “I definitely don’t need one of those” way.
-
Enid replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
The farmer Charles Wherl, before he used magic, is somewhat inspired by Charles Ingles. THey are both fathers who live in a house in the woods with their families, enjoy telling stories to their children, and play some sort of instrument (Though the fact that they are both named Charles is pure coincidence). The reason why I was…
- Load More

Wonderful! I’m sending you an email right this minute.