@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year ago
It really was!
I like the idea of the Dark Lord returning, and I am eager to see where it goes.
It is going to be SO HARD to wait! I still can’t get over the fact that I am in love with stick figures. XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year ago
I KNOW IT WAS AMAZING. I caught it literally two minutes before it the live premier started 🥹
And now I can proceed to suffer for the next year until 13 comes out 😭
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year ago
@linus-smallprint I saw!! Haven’t watched it yet though.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year ago
*screams*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Crown and Covenant in the forum Book Discussions 1 year ago
Oh cool!
Really? The style makes you think of mine? That’s a great complement because I really look up to him.
Lol, yeah, it might not be super polished, but they are still historically accurate (a huge plus for me) and I love the author.
Yes, Angas is the next MC, and he also has to wrestle with this (the book being titled…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic CALLING ALL LEFT-HANDED PEOPLE in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Thanks both of you!
Yes, I don’t think it’s a big deal, but culturally for my MC it is a big deal because his homeland is lovely and superstitious. 😂
But yes! Thanks so much for these!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic CALLING ALL LEFT-HANDED PEOPLE in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Tags….
@whalekeeper ? (if you aren’t, I’m pretty sure you said you knew someone who was….)
idk anyone else.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic My Sister Published a Book in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Hey. Tell your sister I said congratulations about publishing her sequel!! I’ll have to take a look at some point!!
Did any of you get around to reading her first book?
I haven’t/hadn’t found the time to read it… my procrastination has gotten the better of me. 😑 Would you mind telling her I’m sorry I couldn’t finish readi…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic My Sister Published a Book in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Cool! I’ll have to check it out!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
If you have another book later on that doesn’t have Christian rebellion as a major component, I will be happy to help, so feel free to tag me then!
Will do! 🫡
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Yay! Thanks!
Let me take a look.
Wow, that was some great feedback, even though we don’t agree on the rebellion thing. So thank you for taking the time to reply, even though you don’t like the book as much as some others.
I can mix up a few of those scenes like you suggested, and I can reword a couple things, because…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Thank you so much!
I know some of us were discussing this during the book, but I like the idea of showing Sara and Cole’s closer relationship in the beginning of the book. I’m going to look and see if I can insert this into the early chapters.
I see what you mean about Alec being a pretty stagnant character during the book.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I am also sorry if my previous comment came off as pushy. I was not frustrated at you at all, I was more curious than anything, and I really wanted to clarify what the conversation was about.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
If you want to discuss the actual morality of rebellion, I am open to do so. I am curious to know why some Christians believe it is okay to rebel and overthrow governments.
But yeah, maybe it is best if I talk to someone older. I will see what Douglas Bond says in his books.
That was where I thought the conversation was going,…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm not an International Lawyer: Help in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Okay, thanks though. Neither do I.
*Uncertain laughter*
Hmmm, not a bad idea. I’ll look into that.
Alrighty. =)
Also not certain exactly how an ongoing murder investigation would pan out/effect things, when there’s no clear suspect or solid evidence besides the dad’s work (Parents were…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic I'm not an International Lawyer: Help in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
I don’t know. If you can’t find it anywhere else….ask AI and tell it to cite its sources. Then you can just read the sources instead of whatever baloney ChatGPT spits out XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
That would be interesting, though as of this point they are not in active rebellion as much as restoration. 😉
Thanks! I’ll look forward to it.
Oh yes, I’m looking forward to hearing your thoughts on them.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I understand what you’re saying about personal conviction. I believe God is still with you anyway.
I’m trying to respectfully discuss the conviction itself, since you have argued the rebellion in Ellette’s book is a problem. You challenged the morality. You already put morality on the table. Thus, I was under the assum…[Read more]
- Load More
