@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Ok! I’ll probably write up descriptions tomorrow (if I have time with school) cuz it’s kinda late here.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Great! I’m always here if you want to bounce more ideas. I love listening to ideas and helping form plots. 😉
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Ohhh, that hurts!! Ohhh, poor Martha! You can feel her pain! This is one of THE BEST chapters you have ever written, which is kinda funny since you wrote about a girl in this one. You could just really feel her and really relate to her thoughts. Man, it was just so good. Like, super, super good. Cracking job old boy! (lol)
As…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Rory
Rory snapped into an alert posture as two strangers entered the room. He could see them in his peripheral vision, and his first thought was ambush. As soon as the two girls started yammering at each other Rory relaxed a little. Leo’s obvious military awareness was putting him on edge almost as much as nails on…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Ayla
“Fine.” Mr. Crosshair said. “We can do it your way, if you’re so sure you know how this castle works.”
I probably knew more than him at any rate. He looked like he was more into sci fi.
“Spectacular!” I stepped into the hallway, brandishing my new sword. “Let’s go questing!”
Go ahead!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Okay! I will try to have a description by tonight.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Children’s Fiction in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
There are many books that impacted me as a kid, but I’m just going to say Freddy the Pig. They are my comfort books now, and I’ve loved them since I was 6. There’s always at least 3 plot lines going on, and the characters are hilarious and full of personality. They also tie in a lot of what were then current events, like in one, the a…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
If you don’t want the mom dead, maybe she lost her mind and was shut in an asylum? (Sort of like the Longbottoms in Harry Potter). Or she was abducted?
-
FIREQUACKER changed their profile picture 2 years, 1 month ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Okay!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
*goes in corner and sulks*
comes back out again.
But that’s the WRONG bombshell!!! I meant about Aaron being able to get out and him leaving them all!! Not the wall. The wall affects the fact that no one is coming to rescue them now. If there was anyone coming.
should I still have them trying to escape?btw, do you think A…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I’d be more then happy to offer one if you would kinda fill me in on what you’re looking for with it.
Honestly, I’m not sure. I’ve never done this before.😅
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Ooh, nice!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Did Rory’s reply get lost in all of this?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 1 month ago
- Load More

