@linus-smallprint
Active 4 weeks, 1 day ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
grrrrr.
The closer they got to the water, the tighter Marta held to Josef’s hand. “What’s that sound?” she asked, anxiously.
“It’s the waves on the shore,” Josef replied. He led her closer just as a large wave crashed into the sand.
The water swirled around Marta’s legs, and she let out a scream,…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ugh.
Back to the drawing board.
Rory
(good grief, *takes me two tries to spell my character’s name right!* It was a crazy night.)
Rory balanced on the windowsill and looked down at Leo.
It was a far drop.
He chewed on his lower lip. Well, at least if I fall and die it will be quick.
Maybe.
Rory let out a slow breath and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
I LOVE that!
It’s so pretty, and the girl is haunting in that story way.
That’s how I’ve written a few books, is by reading some paper or seeing a picture…..
I did that with the Choices we made. I saw a picture of a couple, and all at once the story just came to life.
My brother’s an introvert, too! A…
-
Andrew replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Read the first post on this topic so that you can get the rules.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
🥳🥳🥳!!!
To be sung to the tune of Up on the Housetop:
🎵Up at Nicaea, the bishops pause, Arius and Santa Claus, One claims a time when the Son was not, one says that’s a heretical thought. Ho ho ho, who’s gonna go, ho ho ho, who’s gonna go, Off with a right hook, good Saint Nick, down goes the dirty heret…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Betty, Skye, Jennifer/Jenny, Wendy, Geraldine, Daisy, Penelope, Gwen?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Awww girlyyy I’m sorryyy <3 I care about you so much and if you ever need to talk to someone I’m here for you <3
I’ll be praying!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Thank you!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay hahahaha
I’m just playing around with things at the moment, I’ll let you know what I decide!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
I noticed we used the same quote about stars!
lol.
It’s such a good one, even if it is a little sappy.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
thx!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Honestly…
I have an idea….
ignore that first chapter lol
I HAVE A PLAN *maniacal laughter*
WHY DO I CHANGE IT SO MUCHHHH lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
I actually did post one in the snowball fight.
I’ll re-post it here for you if you like.
Liam didn’t seem to agree, but he let the matter go.
They were silent a moment. Then, Liam started coughing. It was a small cough at first, but it grew harsher and stronger. “Easy, easy,” Werner said, carefully helping Liam to sit up. He whipp…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I don’t know how a four year old thinks hahaha
honestly I had really deep thoughts for a little kid and I have always thought really complex, so it seems realistic to me XDXD
I will work on it!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
- Load More


