@linus-smallprint
Active 1 month ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1293
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t think your face has the intelligence to carry on a conversation
OH MY GOSH I DIED LAUGHING I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD I WAS CRYING 🤣🤣🤣
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Beth are now friends 2 years, 10 months ago -
HighScribe and
Beth are now friends 2 years, 10 months ago -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Bloodsong is hilarious XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING, MISTER?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I can see you grinning evilly as you type. What have you done?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey, you’re good! KP is notorious for eating posts, lol
I also love Broken Prayers! It’s one of my favorites!!!! Into the Sea is also a very good song.
Whoa, only three times in your LIFE???? I would not survive, lol. 80 degrees? It’s about 30-40 degrees here!!!
Montana is a LOT different I guess XD it’s weird how two different…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
“Um…” Liv hesitated, “I guess you could introduce me, but that might be awkward.” She stroked Xandro’s mane. “I don’t want him to think that I…um…like him or anything like that, and what if he doesn’t want to go to the dance with me? Then him telling me that would be even worse for him, and making him go to the dance with…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s within the realm of something he would say.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ottoline is 15 in this RP, since I didn’t want a big age gap between her and Hugo. Marcurious is 16.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
I think it would actually be super cool if you added Etta’s perspective! And I love the chapter!!! great job!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s no problem. Talk later.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think they were all in the main area and Fennin was saying that they needed to start their quest soon or it would be too late. It got kind of buried because some people went insane and started posting a bunch of random pics. *glares at RAE and Sara* XD JK guys.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Idk, I don’t know what to do so I’m just waiting for other people to make something happen lol 😅
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Do you want to RP with Carrie, or do you want to wait a bit?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
😱 oh no!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glorious confusion, bwahaha lol!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Your post is not showing up.
- Load More
