@lightoverdarkness6
Active 7 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1657
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Well, it is 10:54 and I just sent it in, so not horrible.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
:15
I have homework I must do…
Goal: One discussion post before 10:40.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
I…. Have a thought.
I have a character I would like to explore… Like Ari, he belongs to that world’s history, although he is very unconnected. He does important stuff when he’s older, but he really develops his character as a young person, long before his “story” begins. Which in turn makes that a deliciously fun time to explore. He would be…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
@savannah_grace2009 lol! Thought so, but it’s ok.
*Wilhelm is too distracted by watching Jasper to notice anything else suscpisious*
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Lucy: *Tries harder and manages to push their hands back into a tie*
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
I didn’t realize I put this in the wrong forum hahaha, I meant to put it in the Chat Chat
You caught us in the middle of characters interacting. XDXD
Moth: *Inspects your post thoughtfully* “What is… Instagram?”
Sorry Sara, I’m not really on social media. :’) -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
I didn’t realize I put this in the wrong forum hahaha, I meant to put it in the Chat Chat
ooops XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Although, what do the guys look like of this species? Do they also look like they’ve got dresses? or are they more like some other related species?
I decided the men of Cnidfolk especially are even more rare than the women mainly to avoid this question a little better. I do have a drawing I did for a thing on Unvale that i don’t like s…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks ago
Are any of you guys on instagram?? if so you should let me know so I can follow you!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks ago
@rae
So they die by ways other than old age?
Lucy: *Pushes as hard as she can, arm shaking, slowly losing inch by inch* *The more she loses, the more her eyes blaze with excitement*
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks ago
So the queen is an immortal jellyfish? Like the actual species?
Her design is more based off the pacific sea nettle, but I decided that the ability to reverse their ages for Cnidfolk is more like a gift than limited to a certain bloodline
Gabriel: *Pushing her hand back an inch* I bet you will.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 1 day ago
:29
I wrote half a paragraph.
Better than nothin
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 1 day ago
Gonna write something, hopefully. Or just maybe stare at a blank screen.
:45
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks, 1 day ago
I love the art but was planning on responding later when I actually had time, but this… This spoke to my soul.
Art isn’t easy, that’s for sure. For every good drawing I make, there’s an abomination.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 weeks, 1 day ago
PART 1
The day our crime world fell apart was the day Nikolai Romero was arrested.
If Extroit’s new branch of soldiers could catch that sly fox of a leader, there was little hope for younger organizations like ours.
By late November of the year 2000, Uncle Briggs had never looked more concerned. He paced back and forth in his office, his eyes…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks, 1 day ago
So the queen is an immortal jellyfish? Like the actual species?
Lucy: “Yeah. But don’t be fast. You have to let me practice. I’m going to beat you when I’m grown up.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks, 1 day ago
Looks very important, perhaps aristocratic,
Interesting. They’re often considered nobility actually. The one in the drawing herself is a queen who has reversed her age so many times she has extended her lifespan beyond what should be possible even for her kind. Yes, I have worldbuilding already XD.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks, 1 day ago
@rae
Oh cool, it’s a jellyfish merfolk!! I really like it! Looks very important, perhaps aristocratic, or just a little flamboyant.It would be cool to have a jellyfish merfolk puppet on strings.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks, 1 day ago
That would make sense. I’m very familiar with my house and it also has a lot of furniture and items, not to mention tile floors that probably make it easier for me to get my bearings. I should try wearing an eyepatch in public then I think. The experiment would be worth the risk explaining to people why on earth I’d be wearing an…[Read more]
- Load More
