-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Ellow peoples. Just wanted to see if anyone was writing tonight. @kate-flournoy @bluejay @overcomer @gretald @etc @etc
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Overcomer… um… my what? 😛
Yeah. Okay. I know what you mean. I don’t usually have a problem with that, but when I do get that problem I get it like you wouldn’t believe. And honestly, there’s only really one thing that can fix it: you.
I know. It’s the sad truth. I wish I had a button right on the end of my nose I could push and I’d be…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose Wait, you only read the first book? Yeah, there is a second book. It’s called the fiddler’s green. You can’t read the first one without that one too. Of course, I can’t tell you what happened, but it has a good ending.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
Welcome to the forum, @graciekry!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
Welcome to the forum, @graciekry!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@Graciekry ANOTHER SHAKESPEARE LOVER!!!!!! Oh I’m so excited! I actually really love a lot of his work, but it seems like not much of anybody else is really into it nowadays. Maybe I just haven’t asked enough people. 😉
What’s your favorite play besides Hamlet? Have you read The Taming of the Shrew? Macbeth? Henry IV? Henry V? Richard the Third?…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@graciekry Sweet stuff. Blogging sounds fun, though I’ve never really done it.
What’s your story about?
Oh! I forgot to tell you. Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Those Dear, Fuzzy Angels in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@overcomer @clairec Personally, I would keep the beginning. I get how it could confuse one about what type of story it is about. I don’t remember that happening to me, but I could see it happening. Maybe there would be another way around that. Probably, even just a slight change of style would do it.
What I liked about it though was that it gave…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy posted an update 10 years, 1 month ago
@Bluejay and @Daeus (since you guys are the only ones I can remember who were curious about this) just thought I’d let you know that ear therapy actually went really well. The healing process is still underway (it takes a long time) but things are definitely improving. Thanks so much for your prayers. Someone was listening. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic HELP!!! in the forum Characters 10 years, 1 month ago
@warrioroftherealm Well, I’m sure there’s a simple solution out there. The rationalized foolishness of people is simply astounding. People can convince themselves that anything they do is consistent. I really can’t offer an answer, but here are some ideas:
.The pirate hunter has a personal motive and plan for using the boy when he is…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy and
ClaireC are now friends 10 years, 1 month ago -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Ok @kate-flournoy. I don’t grudge you making apple pie.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Actually @Daeus I just remembered I’m going to be making apple pie, so never mind. 😛 My apologies. Depending on how long it takes to make the pie, I may still write a bit today. I’ll let you know if I do.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus I will be after two fifteen. I will tag you then.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy Are you writing anymore today?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus right. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Emma-Flournoy ummmmmmmm… yeah. All in the subtext, deary.
Let’s see… one of my favorite quotes, not necessarily about writing, but about life, which is about writing in a way… or is writing about life? I don’t remember anymore. 😛 Anyway, I love this quote. It’s attributed to William Wallace.
Every man dies. Not every man truly lives.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy Hehehe (That was Harold)
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus awesome. I’m trying to get Harold out— eh, never mind. Spoilers. 😉 I’m continuing the rewrite of Uncharted, and I got 1,067 words written. I’m also very pleased with what I wrote, which is rare. 😛 I’m at a very crowded, intricate place right now, so I was pleased that I could manage it carefully and still get something that snapped, if…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy Got three chapters edited on yet another pass through TATHOF.
What were you working on?
- Load More

@kate-flournoy Yipee! Like, this deserves a celebration. Maybe I’ll go eat some raspberries.
*Reprograms algorithm to flavor prayer with celebration*
*Dwapples away*
Hey @spradlin, come check this out.
@kate-flournoy That’s great news. Do you understand @daeus anymore than I do? Must be the raspberries that do it.
*grins* I don’t eat them.
@Bluejay heheheh… maybe slightly. I eat raspberries myself, so that must put us on a less drastic wavelength difference. 😉
Right @Daeus?
I only eat raspberries when there is no other fruit to be had. I dislike the crunch. *shudders*
What!!?? @Bluejay the crunch is the best part!!! 😀
@kate-flournoy You eat raspberries too? Aha! Now I know why you’re improving so well. Raspberries are almost like enlightenment, only purer.
@bluejay I’ll be praying for you. You seem to need it.
@Daeus that must be it. The raspberries. Of course. Why didn’t I think of that? 😀
*gasp* @daeus Are you saying I’m not okay as I am? *weeps*
@bluejay Awe, not that. Just… hmm… you ever had frozen raspberries?
Once or twice. We mix them in a blender with other fruit and make home-made ice cream, which is nice.
*dries tears*
@daeus
So glad to hear this!!! I’ll be praying for a speedy recovery! *virtual hugs and cookies*
@kate-flournoy *blanches*
Now now, Tessa.
Aww, thanks @spradlin. You guys are all so awesome. *dabs happy tears*
*chuckles at own melodrama*
😉
*mas hugs* *many thumbs up*