-
Daeus replied to the topic Greetings and salutations! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Hmm, I can’t seem to remember the book well enough to evaluate it again.
By the way, it sounds like you’ll want to avoid the three musketeers and the hunchback of notre dame. I seem to have more leniency with a book than you do, but I honestly wouldn’t recommend those books for anyone. Thought you might want to know.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Greetings and salutations! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Ah, I see. For my part, I seem to remember that this was all where the characters were starting, not where they were headed (except a few which I can’t remember at all), but it’s been a while.
So would you consider yourself as valuing clean content above theme?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Greetings and salutations! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Here should be fine.
-
Daeus replied to the topic It's Time for War. ~NaNoWriMo'16~ in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@aella I can’t say for sure, but I’m hoping too. My editing is first priority for me, but November should hopefully be a lot lighter on that side of things. If so, I’m hoping to write 50,000 words or more. I’ve never actually done NaNoWriMo before, but I essentially keep up a NaNoWriMo schedule most of the year nowadays.
As for advice, since…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Greetings and salutations! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Really? I haven’t read those in a long time, but The Hidden Hand and The Prisoners Of The Sea were my two favorites. You mind sharing that critique of yours?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Book of John Literary Study in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@His-Instrument I’ll try to do this as much as I can because it’s fascinating and I love this kind of stuff, but I have to tell you I probably won’t be able to do it all at all times because we’re just getting back into school, AND getting ready for a family vacation out west. I’ll chime in whenever I can, but that mightn’t be frequently.…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Sorry @Daeus your tag notification didn’t come through. :/ But, I got 1,025 written so I’m very happy.
And thank you. Always appreciated. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Book of John Literary Study in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@His-Instrument I love the book of John, but unfortunately I won’t be able to do this cause I’m doing this thing called the bible bee and it’s enough bible study I can hardly handle any more.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Ok @kate-flournoy. I’m gonna stop now since I started early and have some stuff to do, but I did do some editing on three chapters. Trying to work on some obvious things so you won’t have to 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus me. See ya.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy @bluejay Are you writing tonight?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Greetings and salutations! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Oh, dear. It isn’t an advertisement for an Asian dating site, is it? Somebody else was complaining about that. I think what the ad shows is chosen by google. I might be able to get it taken down. I’ll go mention it to KP. At least I can say that we are working on other ways to monetize KP, and when we do, ads should…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Book of John Literary Study in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Great topic @His-Instrument! I haven’t read John in a while, but I do remember he did a great job of sticking to his ‘theme’— Jesus as the Son of God. All the ‘proof’, if you will, of Christ being the Messiah. John chose the stories (plot threads 😀 ) that illustrated and played into his chosen theme, though he acknowledged that there was so…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Hey, has anyone ever had a little sibling say something completely obvious yet hilariously funny at the same time? Last night we were reading about Jacob and Esau, and tonight Mom asked the little ones if they remembered what the brothers had been fighting over. Without missing a blink, and totally serious, five-year-old Samantha replied ‘Soup’.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose @ClaireC I actually think I’m going to stop now. In addition to being very distracted, I’m also surprisingly tired. Sorry! (If it tells you anything, I wasn’t able to keep track of any6 words I wrote) 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Sure! Whatever works for you. @claireC
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
I’ll be writing for the next hour and a half or so. Does anyone want to have a go? @jess @kate-flournoy @winter-rose @warrioroftherealm @daeus @overcomer @corissa-maiden-of-praise @bluejay @anna-brie @claireC
Hmmmm….I don’t think I’ve tagged enough people…. -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
A king’s personal bodyguard who takes his job very seriously but has an extreme case of claustrophobia.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Does anyone want to write for a bit?
Some people gave me some writing prompts that I’ve got to work on… 🙂 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
- Load More
