-
Ethryndal started the topic The Sarcastic Elf in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Hello, lovely wide world of Kingdom Pen! (Hmm, that’s starting to get cliche… I’d better work on that one…)
Anyway, I started a blog. Because apparently, that’s what people these days do. And now that I’ve finally gained enough courage to inform the world of it, (Seriously, I hate people reading my stuff. Which is a really bad thing for a…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Yes it is! It’s from the first Star Trek: The Next Generation movie.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Well, I’ve got to run now, and wrote 178 words. How’d you do?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose @overcomer @graciegirl @anyone else I am still writing for about half-an-hour
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Yeah, I’ll be writing more, though not too much this afternoon, because I have a place I gotta be. But tonight around 7-9 I should be. It depends.
In that fifteen minutes I wrote 344 words. -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Alright, I wrote 763 in that hour and 15min stretch. You gonna be writing more today?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus …Alright, I’ll see what I can do in that frame. 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yes, for about ten more minutes.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Are you still there?
@r-j-wordsmith @jess @ethryndal -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper @winter-rose @overcomer @graciegirl @anyone else
I’ll be writing for an hour if you want to hop on.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper @winter-rose @overcome @graciegirl @anyone else
I’ll be writing for an hour if you want to hop on.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Amnesia? in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 7 months ago
@rachelle I think you could switch from omniscient to first person, you’d just have to pay extra attention to how you introduce your first person narrator.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Help me change this in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 7 months ago
@audrey-caylin Thanks. It probably isn’t necessary anymore unless you’re just really looking for something to do with your extra time.
It’s not actually on Goodreads yet. I’ll have to do that as soon as I get a chance.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Overcomer I’m actually brainstorming ideas right now, so its a little hard to say. 🙂 Be back in 10 mins. Have to help my mom with dinner!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
I’m here, @anyone-who-is-still-on! I’ll be working on a short story
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@overcomer Well, I forgot to sign off fifteen minutes ago to tell you I was going…I’m going fifteen minutes ago. I wrote a poem that is 203 words. Thanks!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@overcomer Still here. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
And @ethryndal
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus @hope @winter-rose @kate-flournoy @jess @northerner @overcomer @r-j-wordsmith @graciegirl I’m going to be planning again.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Help me change this in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 7 months ago
@hope Ah, thanks. I was going to get around to trying that, but I wasn’t sure how to do it yet. Why do you have to get the links from iTunes though?
- Load More
