Help me change this

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Publishing & Platform Help me change this

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Daeus
    @daeus
      • Total Posts: 4238

Ellow,

As you probably all know, I’ve been working on publishing recently and the news at the moment is…now I’m published!

But SHHHH! Don’t tell anyone yet. The fact is I’ll probably need another week or two before I’m completely ready to let the world know about it. One of the things I want to get done first is to change the price.

I’ve decided that for this, my first book, I want to set the kindle version to free. The thing is, in order to do that, I need to get amazon’s attention that the book is free elsewhere. If you could help me do that, it would be great.

Here’s the process. Go to this link: https://www.amazon.com/Edwin-Brook-Recompense-Daeus-Lamb-ebook/dp/B06XCFCVFC/

Then, right at the bottom of the product details section, click the link that says “tell us about a lower price.” You can use these links to tell amazon where it is listed free.
      https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/id1210445445
      https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/edwin-brook-dire-recompense

Much thanks.

P.S. If you have already read this book, you can go ahead and leave your review. 🙂

@kate-flournoy
      @emma-flournoy @hope @overcomer @mark-kamibaya @sarah-h @rolena-hatfield @audrey-caylin @anyone-else-who-sees-this.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Snapper
      @dragon-snapper
        • Total Posts: 3515

@daeus Just sayin’…CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That’s awesome!

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Hope Ann
        @hope
          • Total Posts: 1092

@Daeus First of all, CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is very exciting. 😀

Second of all, in regards to price matching, it is much quicker if you contact Amazon yourself. I tried alerting them through the thing you mentioned with my first novella and after I few weeks I was advised to contact them directly. It only took them a day or two to fix it after that. Just go here: https://kdp.amazon.com/contact-us and, under the Amazon Product Page tab there is a question already set up for price matching. Oh, and I think if you want to price match for all Amazon stores, you’re going to have to get links (from itunes) of all the Amazon stores. A price match for each one, though it can all be in the same message. At least that is what I did last time.

INTJ - Inhumane. No-feelings. Terrible. Judgment and doom on everyone.

Daeus
          @daeus

@hope Ah, thanks. I was going to get around to trying that, but I wasn’t sure how to do it yet. Why do you have to get the links from iTunes though?

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Hope Ann
            @hope
              • Total Posts: 1092

@daeus hmm, well, don’t have to use itunes. I just use it because you can go down and change the story really easy and so get links for about a dozen different national stores/sites. I’m not sure how it works it other places or if you could use one Smashwords link for all of them. If you do, let me know how it goes. 🙂

INTJ - Inhumane. No-feelings. Terrible. Judgment and doom on everyone.

Audrey Caylin
              @audrey-caylin
                • Total Posts: 323

@daeus CONGRATULATIONS. I can’t wait to read it! 😀

Seems like you and Hope have the price thing figured out, but if you’d still like me to do what you said above, I can. 🙂

Audrey Caylin
                @audrey-caylin
                  • Total Posts: 323

Oh, and is the book on Goodreads as well? 😀

Daeus
                  @daeus

@audrey-caylin Thanks. It probably isn’t necessary anymore unless you’re just really looking for something to do with your extra time.

It’s not actually on Goodreads yet. I’ll have to do that as soon as I get a chance.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Ethryndal
                    @ethryndal
                      • Total Posts: 1013

@Daeus WHOO-HOO! You’re officially an author! I can’t wait to read it!

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    >