-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Block in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy I will take that in to mind for the next time I try to write something. Because I care too much. I am a perfectionist.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ice cream and cheesecake all around! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
I would state that I don’t like cheesecake, but I have a feeling that would be quite dangerous around here and so I shall leave it unsaid.
*doesn’t say it* -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ice cream and cheesecake all around! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
*throws confetti* So proud of you @Hope. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Block in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 6 months ago
@Warrioroftherealm *solemn face* This is very serious. Let me think…
Actually it’s a very real possibility that you’re taking yourself too seriously. One of the things that really slows me down with my work is obsessing over tiny, tiny things— like word choice, or the eighteenth layer of subtext. Or even sometimes spending an hour groaning…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Block in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 6 months ago
@warrioroftherealm Hmm. What type of writer’s block. Like, your brain feels dead and you want to collapse on the ground and gasp? Or do you feel restless and can’t stay in front of the computer? Or do you have great concentration but aren’t feeling satisfied with any ideas? Or something else?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree Ooh, I like the second one.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Block in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 6 months ago
@warrioroftherealm NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! *commiserates with you*
Okay, first off, I like your profile pic. Very heroic. And secondly, I’d be sure that you’re reading enough. Also, if you want to get some practice and get up to speed, you can check out the Writing Dares thread here. At least then you can finish something short. I also…[Read more] -
Gracie replied to the topic Ice cream and cheesecake all around! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Hope Woohooo!!! That’s awesome! Congrats!
And don’t mind if I do. *eats a delicate spoonful of ice cream* 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
1 Peter 3:15-16
But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear; having a good conscience, that when they defame you as evildoers, those who revile your good conduct in Christ may be ashamed. -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@evangelinaTroy_rose I’m so sorry about Ian, but he sounds like a great person! I will be praying for you all! And Welcome to the land of KP!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@evangelinaTroy_rose I’m so sorry about Ian, but God is great! I will be praying for you all! And Welcome to the land of KP!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Ice cream and cheesecake all around! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@hope That’s great! Congratulations!!!!
*takes share of ice cream and cheese cake* Oh man, now I have a craving for both of those. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@I-J-Anderson here is a sketch of Erika I did myself a few days ago… between our two sketches, I think we got something pretty close to a good likeness there. 😉

-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Homework for Video 17: Multiple Themes in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 6 months ago
@Aratrea okay! I did wonder, yes. 😀
That’s… wow. Figures I would be the one to come up with something that unnecessarily complicated. lol
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
WOW. GUYS. SO MUCH BUSY TALENT HERE. I’m impressed every time one of you posts something. Great job, everyone.
@I-J-Anderson Erika is mine, and YES, that is gorgeous; thank you so much! I love her hair. 😀
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@EvangelinaTroy_Rose Greetings! I am so sorry about Ian, I can barely begin to imagine how difficult a loss like that must’ve been. It’s wonderful though that you can be assured that he is in a better place. 🙂 *hugs*
Well, welcome to the forum! You zip-lined over the mountains of Costa Rica?! I’m dizzy just thinking about it! Zikers. *shakes…[Read more]
-
Gracie posted an update 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hey, I just want to let you know that I’ve been having some technical difficulties receiving notifications when you tag me. @ethryndal and I have the same problem. Whenever I tag her it usually doesn’t send her an email and she doesn’t see the tag unless she happens to check out the thread later. The same thing has just started…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@I-J-Anderson Har, har, ‘no joy’. XD I had a minor freak out last night when I saw your instructions via Pinterest. I have a board for character inspiration and I have BOTH of those pins that are visible as well! I seriously thought, ‘What are Alijer and Keronias doing there?’ XD Writer minds think alike when it comes to character ideas…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@I-J-Anderson Har, har, ‘no joy’. XD I had a minor freak out last night when I saw your instructions via Pinterest. I have a board for character inspiration as well and I have BOTH of those pins that are visible as well! I seriously thought, ‘What are Alijer and Keronias doing there?’ XD Writer minds think alike when it comes to character ideas…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper GAH, SHE’S SO CUTE!!! But wow, they are different. I love the flames in her hand.
@Graciegirl I just realized I forgot to draw my/your Raye’s ears. 😛 Oops. - Load More

@graciegirl Dang, it’s happening to you too? So weird. The good news is that your tags have started coming through more and more, so maybe that will happen with @dragon-snapper after a while.
@ethryndal Oh, good! There may be hope of this clearing up after all. Actually, @dragon-snapper your tags all came through late yesterday evening. I guess a few hours delay is better than them not showing up at all. 😀
It has slight delay for me too. Weird. @graciegril