Hello!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Emma Flournoy
    @emma-flournoy
      • Total Posts: 1352

@EvangelinaTroy_Rose

I have a few ideas (and rough drafts) for a novel. It just takes me a while to gather all of my thought on paper in an orderly fashion.

Nice! Keep at it and I’m sure something good will happen. 😀

Anne Swiftblade
      @anne-swiftblade
        • Total Posts: 84

Hello @EvangelinaTroy_Rose *smiles and waves* I’m sorry for your loss, but happy for his gain. 🙂
        But let me introduce myself.
        I am Anne Swiftblade, the resident pirate of this fair Kingdom. I’m a bit to quiet to actually do anything (like raid the Swag shop). I like sticking to the writing of my high sea adventures and sharpening my swords, just in case. 😉
        Farewell for now, and may you have a safe voyage on your writing journey. *bows and flourishes hat and makes her exit*

Gracie
        @graciegirl
          • Total Posts: 889

@EvangelinaTroy_Rose Greetings! I am so sorry about Ian, I can barely begin to imagine how difficult a loss like that must’ve been. It’s wonderful though that you can be assured that he is in a better place. 🙂 *hugs*

Well, welcome to the forum! You zip-lined over the mountains of Costa Rica?! I’m dizzy just thinking about it! Zikers. *shakes head to clear it* Biblical fiction, hm? That’s interesting. Do your characters, like, experience events or get to meet people mentioned the Bible?
          And I love your tag btw. 😀

*is probably geeking out about something*

R. J. Wordsmith
          @r-j-wordsmith
            • Total Posts: 113

Hello @EvangelinaTroy_Rose. Your brother Ian sounds like a wonderful little guy. You must miss him a lot, and I bet he looks forward to seeing you again too.

It’s great to have you here at Kingdom Pen, I hope you are enjoying your time here. The mission trip to Cost Rica sounds amazing. My sister went on a mission trip to Namibia a couple years ago, and she loved it! Also, the zip-lining sounds like quite an adventure.

Snapper
            @dragon-snapper
              • Total Posts: 3515

@evangelinaTroy_rose I’m so sorry about Ian, but he sounds like a great person! I will be praying for you all! And Welcome to the land of KP!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Snapper.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            >