-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @daeus @graciegirl @overcomer @winter-rose @jess @jane-maree I’ll be writing.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Is the "love interest" necessary? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
XD I don’t know if you guys can see my first attempt to upload the pic, so here’s what I said:
@Daeus I ran out of ideas for my calligraphy practice.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Is the "love interest" necessary? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Whoops…here it is.

-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I finished the paper, which is 238 or so words, and edited another paper as well, so I’m done for now. Thanks, and good luck with your chapterizing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus That’s great!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @dragon-snapper I wrote 397, then started planning what to write for the next chapter.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @daeus I’m definitely not done, but was just warning both of you that I haven’t been here for the past half-hour. I’ve been helping my Mom with groceries, but I’m back now.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that-_writer_girl_99 @daeus I’m here as well, writing a small essay answer for literature.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Hey everyone, I’m going to be writing for an hour if you want to join.
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@adry_grace Myeah…procrastinators of the world, unite! Whenever you get around to it.
The distractions are calling my name… -
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@adry-grace Myeah…procrastinators of the world, unite! Whenever you get around to it.
The distractions are calling my name… -
Snapper replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Colossians 4:5-6 Walk in wisdom toward those who are outside, redeeming the time. Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.
Galatians 6:9 And do not let us grow weary while doing good, for in due season we will reap if we do not lose heart.
Matthew 7:6 Do not give what is holy…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Colossians 4:5-6 Walk in wisdom toward those who are outside, redeeming the time. Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.
Galatians 6:9 And do not let us grow weary while doing good, for in due season we will reap if we do not lose heart.
Matthew 7:6 Do not give what is holy…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Colossians 4:5-6 Walk in wisdom toward those who are outside, redeeming the time. Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.
Galatians 6:9 And do not let us grow weary while doing good, for in due season we will reap if we do not lose heart.
Matthew 7:6 Do not give what is holy…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you can’t use certain words because no one knows what they mean.
You know you’re a procrastinator if you have to put a sign on the top of your computer that says ‘back to work’. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Theme Mastery Q&A #2 in the forum Theme Mastery 9 years, 5 months ago
@Aratrea I won’t be able to do any of those. :'( It’s the time, unfortunately. That specific period is really busy for our whole family on any normal day, and with a new baby in the house (yes! New little sister; tenth sibling! 😀 ) I would feel really bad about shrugging my work off on the others, even if only for an hour.
You guys have fun though. 🙂 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 The wall is not our friend. 😀
For starting chapter outlines, I usually have already written at least a little of bit of my book so far. Maybe a page, a paragraph, a chapter, a prologue. something that will get me going. From that, I’ll simply describe what happens in a few sentences and stem off of that for planning…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree @audrey-caylin I’m signing out now. I edited a 10-12 long page story, and wrote 106 words.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@audrey-caylin Oh. Travel scenes. Those are the bane of my existence.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree It’s delicious! *takes more*
- Load More
