-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@audrey-caylin Awesome!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I’m here for another ten to fifteen minutes or so.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus Alrighty! See you around! *cough* You’re Majesty. *bows*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Ok, I have to leave now. Happy writing everyone.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@jess *bows* And I had ice cream.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@PerfectFifths Indeed they are. I liked the first trilogy a good deal, and the second one was good at times but I found it pretty boring. 😛 But I hope you like ’em!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@jess @daeus @jane-maree The foe has been vanquished. The kitchen is clean.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus I know. *sigh*
Well, I hope you can find many good ways. -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@jess @dragon-snapper @jane-maree Here I am.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@PerfectFifths Wow. So cool to know a famous author.
But it’s gonna be really nice—I’ll know quite a few famous authors once all you guys get published. 😮I’ve read Hostage Lands, and his 6 Scottish/Scottish-American ones.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 5 months ago
Ah, no problem @emma-flournoy. This is a realistic planning session, not a squeeze yourself dry session.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 5 months ago
I terribly wish I could help more, but I don’t have any kind of ‘social media’ account accept here. 🙁 I would broadcast it to the air, but I don’t think that’ll do much good.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 5 months ago
@gideon-sowdon Neat, I didn’t know librivox had a forum.
@audrey-caylin Oh, yeah ask them. Good solution. 😛 It would be simplest if someone else could post it and then we’d avoid the worry altogether, but there’s certainly no need to. I’ll go ahead and contact them early tomorrow if everyone else is occupied.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
After I do the dishes. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@jess @jane-maree I shall join you in this quest.
@daeus @kate-flournoy Are you in tonight? -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper Here I am at last.
THIS IS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮
Crazy!! All the inside jokes and mocking of cliches! And everything else! I certainly didn’t think it’d turn into this when I gave you that prompt. 😀 😀 😀
And the characterization! Though I’m not quite such a worrywort in…[Read more] -
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Jess Present!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Is the "love interest" necessary? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Ethryndal @GracieGirl *collects four cents*
Okay, I totally agree, now that you’ve both expressed yourselves so lucidly on the matter. 😀 I do think it was more than just comradeship, but only a little. And I was almost rejoicing that they didn’t kiss. XD I loved the hug at the end, but that was plenty. That’s more of a just friendly thing…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
All of you are choosing favorite lines but I can’t seem to find any of my own. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
Wow. Everyone…I don’t know what to say…Just…just…here *hands out ice cream* Thank you!!!!
@graciegirl Yay! I’m so glad you liked it! *salutes you back* What was your favorite line?
@daeus It is the bestistest place on the internet, after all! 😀 And I love that line too. I tried to incorporate your ice cream and scones and raspberries.…[Read more] - Load More
