-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 4 weeks ago

This was the inspo picture for the girl up there. I really liked it, and i took some of the elements from it (like the ears, long neck, round face shape, hand, butterflies, and flowers) that really caught my attention in the first place. Does it look too similar?
For a while, when I was trying to learn more for art, especially different styles…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 4 weeks ago
Also bread cat.

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 4 weeks ago
There was shading on the poppies, but apparently the scanner said no.
I love it!!!!!!!!! So cool! i love the different styles and ideas everyone has on here. Like, I don’t draw digital and I don’t draw animals often, let alone anthropomorphic ones, so it’s really nice to see those!
It’s especially nice to…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 4 weeks ago
Then there’s this drawing:

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 4 weeks ago
Hello all, I decided to just tell you guys I made an account on an art-sharing site called Unvale. My handle is RaE16 for whoever wants to check me out or whatever, idk.
with that out of the way, I drew this for my little brother:

sorry for the poor quality. She’s a caecilian which is actually a type of amphibian. They usually have tiny eyes…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
yay, hopefully it stays alive!!!!
I was literally just thinking about this rp
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 4 weeks ago
Sorry this took so long, but that screenshot looks great!
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 11 months, 4 weeks ago
Thank you! I have shared some snippets… A while ago. I shared the beginning somewhere, and a scene from the middle book. (First, Viktor is talking with his dad I n the field, the second Alyona is dealing with scary soldiers.) I think I’ve shared more tiny snippets from the histories though. My work on it is really scattered, so I’m…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 12 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 12 months ago
Does ANYONE else feel this way??!

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 12 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 12 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 12 months ago
WOW!! That is so good!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 12 months ago
And here we go!
I will say, I’ve been thinking of trying to find more folky music. While all of this fits in some way, it doesn’t feel cohesive anymore. XD Much of this was compiled from Sight and Sound Theaters soundtracks (SS) Some of the lyric songs are worldbuilding stuff, like worship practices/religion etc., but most are for character…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 12 months ago
Here’s the aesthetic. (It’s actually hard for me to get an aesthetic together that captures this story/culture and it not look like an eclectic mess)
I’m getting the song lost together and’ll post it next.

-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
XD
Why not give everyone titles? Although…we’d have to think of them first.
But we’re writers. That shouldn’t be a problem.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 12 months ago
“Giant dragon horde of tunes” is a spectacular description. *solemn applause* I don’t have quite an impressive horde. One Koshka and I put together several years ago is 23 hours long. Unfortunately, it’s such a wide range of music that it’s a little disorienting to listen to. XD
However, considering there are highly skilled song…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
It does have quite the ring to it. Hmm.
Still the First and Second KP Archivists sounds pretty cool too.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
Ah. But the idea of the Archivist slipping around in a long dark robs with a pocket full of colorful potions and smelling salts is spectacular…although maybe it should be a swirly neon dress and twinkle-toe shoes. That should wake some things up.
If not the Archivist, I do believe Whaley could carry said title.
(although I don’t…[Read more]
- Load More
