-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
You know what I can’t stand? When you write something and KP deletes it and asks “are you sure you wanted to do that?” Oh, no, I just wanted to write posts so they could be deleted. It’s my favorite thing. OF COURSE I DID OR I WOULDN”T WAVE WASTED THE TIME WRITING IT!
Anyways.
Ah Markus… Long story with no good ending. B…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic my book again… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 months ago
alright then, that works.
Yes, I am really looking forward to hearing more about him. I have to dig up that drawing you did…….
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic my book again… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 months ago
That was hands down the best chapter yet, and Ira is my favorite character. I just feel like I really know him! The opening paragraph is amazing and you really get hooked in. You also gave us enough info that a 13-year-old talking politics, economics, and government as reasonably as he was is not surprising.
The only thing I caught was the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Lol, it’s funny now. Just gave me a bad scare. lolololol. I would have done it if I’d been well enough to think of it. XD
Um, if being sick and watching All Creatures Great and Small until midnight, and then being unable to sleep because I had a high fever in the day which made me sleep until dinner, so, instead of sleeping,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
I’m so sorry for the late reply, I had no idea you guys had rped (my fault)
I can’t tell if it’s a good thing or a bad thing that I can imagine vividly everything that Soldier is doing.
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel drew his blades. “Who are you? Were you also taken from your world to here?” He moved to block Lucy from sight. Even…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
that was playing dirty. lol. I almost cried. I’m also sick so that helped. Not nice. 😂🤣
Happy New Year tho!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Ours was pretty good! It was just my family, so pretty quiet. In the morning we opened gifts and made cinnamon rolls, and later we were able to make a fun dinner with green bean casserole and lentil shepherd’s pie, two things we had never made before! Me and my mom and my sister spent a lot of the time in the evening cooking, and we w…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
@elishavet-elroi @whalekeeper
That sounds like a lot of fun!!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
*revives*
*Looks about*
I did not keep track…
*Fluffs back down into the snow*
*Scribbling sounds commence*
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Christmas has been different, but wonderful. Usually on odd years, we travel across the country to see my mom’s family, but this year we stayed home and two of my aunts and their families came. We celebrated with them, and with some other cousins we haven’t seen in ages. In fact, my siblings , two cousins from our mom’s side, and me…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Thank you! ❤️
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Happy New Year’s, everyone!! 🥳🎉📖🖊️✨
-
Koshka posted an update 9 months ago
@stacey-weyenberg Hey there! Welcome to the Kingdom. Do you need any help setting things up or wandering around the halls? So thrilled to see a new face!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
@elishavet-elroi
Sounds good!
That is so exciting! I’ll be praying!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Mission successful, then. 😉 I’m glad y’all liked it. I can do more like that, since they’re fun and great for character development. I’ll also try to do some memes and things… *Steeples fingers*
Hybrid, around the Hungary-Romania region. We’re very excited! It’ll be our first time overseas for such a long time, so…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Oh, awesome! What countries are you guys going to? (If you can say.)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Lol. I about died when she came up with it. Poor Dwogin, doesn’t know what good food is.
A long trip. XD We’re going to help out some missions friends in Europe for several weeks. We might be spotty on here for a bit.
Alrighty! I’ll bug her to come up with something.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
That is so funny… 😂😂 I’ve never thought of so many ways to view croissants!
Fun! What kind of trip are you guys taking?
Any of that sounds great!
- Load More
