-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Sorry for jumping in here, but I just wanted to say I get it. I’m pretty sure I have OCD too, and that’s mainly what I struggle with, but I’ve had lots of intrusive thoughts too. I guess for me, it’s more that I’m always able to just like latch onto a question and then worry about it constantly, so that made reading the Bible…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oohh I really like this!!
-
Esther replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aww, I love all of this!!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I would love to hear about more characters! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aww, Himmler!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Thank you as well!!! ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
Thanks so much!!! 😊
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@power
I’m so confused… -
hybridlore replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aww Peter 😅😭😭
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh cool, thanks!! I left a comment on the lemon soap
-
hybridlore and
HighScribe are now friends 3 years, 2 months ago -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
depending on what I’m looking up, probably 😅 I get distracted on pinterest sometimes, because of all the recommendations for stuff I like xD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aw, thank you!!! It took me a while to find all the pictures 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh, okay! Don’t worry about it if it’s annoying, I just wondered 😉
Those are good odds -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Nooo Himmler!!!! What did you do to him!!!!? 😭😭
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Girl, you should totally go for it! I use the free version of Canva. (Which sometimes is annoying, but I don’t want to pay money for the Pro stuff. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@EVERYONE
…
…
…
I JUST FINISHED THE SECOND DRAFT OF MY WIP!!!!! 🥳🥳
It’s over 65,000 words, which I hope to make 70,000 by the third draft. But now that I’m done with the second draft of the first book, I’m allowing myself to start drafting the second book! Which I am super pumped about! 😆
Thank you all for your support!! ❤&#x…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Sorry, I’m a stalker 😅😂
I’ll be praying for you as well! And yeah, I totally get it, busyness can be a lot. If there’s anything else you need/want to talk about, I’m here!
- Load More
