-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
(Unless y’all wanna hear about Adolphus’ fam too 🥰)
Sure!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aughhh why are all these so sad?!?? 😭😭😭
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah I’m pretty sure there’s different degrees of it, and idk when anxiety starts to look more like ocd. I’ve always kinda got a little bit of both, but sometimes it’s more anxiety and sometimes it’s more ocd. There tends to be specific topics I get really anxious about to the point where idk which it is.
Yep… I think for…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Awww, I love all of their families so much!!! 🥰😍
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Awwwww I love Ean and Emilia!!
Can I just say, I love how you tied all your characters together! I know Angelina is Riker’s brother… Plus, Angelina and Jakob are perfect together 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 wow, that lag… sorry about that xD Didn’t show your post until after I sent that stuff 🙄
Good…. wait NOO!!! (Not any of the bois, right? Lol spellcheck XD)
Yep! 😉😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Adela sounds like an amazing character 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
AUGGGHHH NOOOOO POOR JOSHUA 😭😭😭😭😭
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
AHHHH I LOVE THEM!!!!!
(So wait, no one dies in their book, right???)
Also, Ella is my nickname, and I already love your character 😉😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
So.. um… I might’ve asked this already, and then just never did, but can I join?
I realized Addison needs a lot of character development 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Of course!!!! I’m so happy for you!!! 🥳🥳
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yessss 😅🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A New Beginning: A Marvel Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
😂🤣🤣🤣
Ohhh, lucky 😅 Tbf, it’s probably easier when you’re writing them, because so much more work goes into writing something than reading it… anyway, lol
😳 5 books? XD Yeah, you’ll be busy…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yep! XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A New Beginning: A Marvel Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hmm, now that was an idea. He could kick Bucky out.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thanks for sharing it with me! I like reading all your different projects… one thing though, how do you not get confused on which one you’re writing?? With the same characters xD
- Load More
