-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Awww, thank you! For reading! My crazy opening! And liking it!
I’m glad you think so. Although I think there are some snotty Alwin chapters ahead. *Wry laugh*
Yes of course. That dreaded next chapter. Don’t worry, it will get worse. 😁😅
Thank you! That means so much. I’m still trying to figure out my writing voice – or at…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Of course!
@freedomwriter76 @miley
I know!! Hawkeye was pretty good, my sister is obsessed with it 😅 We’ve been wanting to watch TFATWS but haven’t gotten around to it yet.. hopefully soon! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oohh, cool! Chapter 3 was a little confusing but so sweet and sad.. by the way, sorry if I don’t get to responding to all these! I really do enjoy reading all y’all’s fanfics but I feel like I’ve missed a couple lately and I’ve just been a bit busier, lol. Great job on finishing your other one, though!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper
I’m the one with Fynn in the dorm room. I just haven’t done any RPs for a while. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Worldbuilding and Character: List of qualities vs a Good Mechanic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ok, like 90% or something. It was pretty good but I was younger and it was maybe a little violent for me.. plus I didn’t know what was going on with the spirit that took over a dead guys body at the end. But maybe I’ll try it again sometime lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Worldbuilding and Character: List of qualities vs a Good Mechanic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ooooops on second thought I did read most of Mistborn lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Worldbuilding and Character: List of qualities vs a Good Mechanic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
No, that totally makes sense! I love the ideas from Brandon Sanderson’s books you mentioned, though I haven’t read about any of them. Yes, in my opinion, worldbuilding should start with an idea instead of a formula, but I also think sheets like that are good ways to inspire something if you’re feeling blank, because you can’t…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Great job! I love your descriptions and the style of your writing, it’s really beautiful!
-
Koshka replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
AHHHH, beautiful! Symbolic! Lovely! Suspenseful!
Alwin and William are so heartachally adorable. (Especially with you know what in the first chapter. *Glares at evil guard* *quietly stuffs Alwin in secret closet*)
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@highscribeofaetherium (your were)
Thanks!! This is my second (third?) Try at the opening.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@koshka @sunny421 @freedomwriter @godlyfanrasy @joycalle …iforgotyourtag @Idon’tknowwhototag
Hi everyone! I know I’ve been floating about in shadowy silence, so I’m sorry if I haven’t commented on some of y’all’s excellent work. Maybe I’ll be able to go back and give some thoughts as I’ve really enjoyed reading them.
Anyway, now that long and…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ohh, okay. Maybe I would like it lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah! XD Well, Idk if I’ll like it or not, but I’m kind of excited anyway. Thanks! Yeah, definitely. I like art too! And math, kinda. Never done humanities before tho.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ooh, yeah, that would be fun! Hmm, probably just starting our new co-op in general and seeing what it’s like. But I think Photography and Chemistry will be fun 😉 What were your favorite subjects?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ohh, okay. Yeah, that’s always easier! I actually just did that too, my family moved away for four years and then we circled back here. What kind of job are you hoping to get?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oops, yeah, school just started for me. I’m a sophomore this year
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh awesome! I just moved too xD Are y’all moving out of state? (if you’re comfortable sharing that).
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
That’s good! Sounds fun lol. Has school started for you yet or are you already graduated?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
Here’s the current version, sorry if it’s a little messy! I was trying to get out my ideas for each scene without worrying too much over wording. Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas!
A few weeks before Christmas, Addison (the main character) finds out that she probably won’t live much longer.
Scene showing i…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
That’s good! Hah, it’s ok, I haven’t been doing great on math either, but I’m always a little rusty after summer vacation. Yep, I am! 😁 It’s been going pretty well!
Pretty good! How are you? xD Yeah I get that.
- Load More
