-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I think I’m going to just type up Fennin’s introduction to our characters now, and just assume that everything is sorted out from that little skirmish earlier.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks, it was the day latin class was on my mind…
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
yeah, I see what you mean. That works
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol, how are they even supposed to get in? Wouldn’t it need three separate ladders for each level?
@jonas If you have one long ladder, that would work in theory.
Imagine this but with another level, I guess… Oh wait.. those are stairs. Well I guess stairs work better than ladders anyways.

-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas I’m sorry, I pushed the wrong thing and accidentally canceled your friendship! Sorry.
-
Ruth and
Cloaked Mystery are now friends 2 years, 11 months ago -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
So (I use so a lot, don’t I?) Hanako asked about the bedrooms that our characters will be staying the night in, and I decided that I would describe them, just because…
The room had smooth walls of stone, but tree-like substances were like pillars that went up and arched to create a point along the entirety of the…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Got it, have fun!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Looks good!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
See you all later! I’ve got to go.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It got fun when our characters got in a fight and Flazzy joined, now it’s going to get MORE THAN FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Maybe they’ll just be along to dissolve fights lol.
Yesssss!!!! We need someone to do that!!!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim’s never had a pillow fight! That would be fun!!!
Uh, yes, they will be staying the night.
A girl’s room and a boy’s room, both across the hall from each other. They will be high-ceilinged like most main rooms in this palace (for the sake of Snake) and bunk beds would be fine.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Salads
Little dainties
Some meats (though not many)
Elaborate table decorations made of food (cuz who doesn’t like creativity with food???)
Bread would be braided and put in the center
Soups, sure
Little platters of dips and snacks
Okay, I’m blank. I rarely ever actually describe food.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Goodnight!
I think it would be good for him to talk to Kari, Amir, and Hedieh, and find out how they might be able to help (whether that’s just brain power or otherwise). Maybe they’ll just be along to dissolve fights lol.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore
This is a new scene I’m adding in here!
One summer day, Etta, Oscar, and Mattie had to stay home from school to help out on the farm, so George and I walked to school alone. I didn’t like it when Etta had to stay home; the empty seat beside me felt like a hole that would suck me in. The morning dragged by s…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Fennin will talk to his guests tomorrow, Nahim will calm down and maybe actually eat, and the Queen will possibly return. (I will also reveal her name and possibly the king’s) 🙂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Leon and Zahlin both had their swords drawn. Nahim and the newcomer were both pointing guns at people. Just when Ellis thought the situation couldn’t get worse…
Well, Ellis, look at it this way. If Nahim’s future adopted son, Alpha Grath, had been there instead of Nahim, and his real father had showed up, there would be a full out duel t…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@smiley @grcr @freedomwriter76
I mean, I could literally have someone knock a candle over if you want…
- Load More
