-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m not going to be around much today, but I will see if I can hop on a little bit late this afternoon.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sybil
Sybil noticed Moon swaying slightly, and she quickly reached out to steady him before he could pass out. She turned to the servant who had addressed Mrs. Baumann.
“Could you bring some water out here for Moon, as well?” she asked. The servant nodded and hurried off, and Heinrich Baumann stepped briskly over to his wife. Gra…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I really like how you started to introduce your villain like that.
Should I later bring in one of my villains?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
It may be a while before I have Leo, I’ve never been so frustrated with a man’s facial features. I’ll let you know when I figure it out. 🙂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Glace
Glace Firehead sighed as he stepped out of his portal into his “home” base; his apartment far away from his real home. Far from his father. Far from Gloria. Far from the center of the Fettian Empire. It was the life he had to live, since that incident.
Dropping the satchel from his shoulder to the floor, he slumped into a chair, tired…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, and the reason I’m not doing the fun part of his life, is I want to build on the part that’s giving me headaches.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium
I think I shall add Glace, since he got two votes and I know him better than Cash.
Glace Firehead is a type three on Cloaked Mystery’s list. He used to be very optimistic and rebellious.
Oh, wait, I should start his profile with what he looks like…
Tall, about six foot six, with a handsome…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
XD
-
hybridlore and
Trailblazer are now friends 2 years, 11 months ago -
Trailblazer replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@smiley @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009
Sybil
When the tablecloth went up in flames and Moon stomped it out, Matilda Baumann immediately took a seat and began fanning herself in distress. Sybil quickly made her way to the woman’s side to comfort her.
“My beautiful tablecloth from India,” Matilda mourned. “It cost a pretty…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
This looks really interesting!! I’m excited to see more of this, I think the characters have a lot of potential!
I think some of the dialogue from Blair seems a little forced, if that makes sense.
Mainly just this paragraph:
“I know, but I really hate the shallow conversations.” He moaned, “I never feel like I can express my opini…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Of course! Glad you like it!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
It looks awesome!! Thank you so much!! 😊
-
hybridlore and
Beth are now friends 2 years, 11 months ago -
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
XD Completely missed that Ev has two faceclaims. Whatever lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, here is it so far! Feel free to make any changes!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, gotcha. lol 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
The first e is short, the i is long, and the eh is pronounced like ah or eh. So: Heh-die-uh (That was my sad attempt at a pronunciation guide with no symbols. XD) And I typically put the accent on the second syllable.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @rae @jonas
Hedieh
“Woah,” Hedieh said. No need to be so hostile. “It’s just a game.” She chuckled, hoping to lighten the woman’s mood. It didn’t seem to work. Hedieh cleared her throat. “We’re in the palace of Lillen. I’m Hedieh. And we’re playing a game of Truth or Dare!”
“I think she knew we were playing a game,” Kari…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok awesome!! 😊
- Load More
