-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Did you guys see the meme from Calvin and Hobbes I posted earlier?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It is always those three isn’t it? Lol! I blame Zahlin!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yes, this is fineÂ
not really lol! -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I remember that exact ad for tape two years ago! Wow.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m back and I’m dying again, lol!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m back!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll be back in like two mins, having lag and think I can fix it. See ya soon!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Despicable Fennin!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
*laughing again*
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m ded again! Oh, is that a tear? Guys I’m laughing so hard I’m crying!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
At his name, people tremble, fear overcomes their body, their bones grow weak…his name strikes fear into their every bones! His monologue is terrifying…quoted directly from Hamlet….who can resist him?
Lolllllllllll! *goes on for a while*
I’m ded, Lol! Can’t breathe!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol! Except Nora, Nora would protect Nahim if she had to, but would only try to kill Zahlin after he throws him against the wall. And she has a jet back and spear.
RIP Zahlin, killed by a spear-wielding fia, attacked by a bunch of murderous warriors.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
*eye roll* Yes very terrifying indeed*giggles*
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Fennin should have left someone more Than Hugo and Hedieh to watch them (no offense to those two)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
My personal opinion: our charries are villains to each other! And we don’t help any.
But I get what your saying, and that would be fun, but I just won’t add my villains cuz this is what would happen…
1 VC (villain character) would want to kill everyone
2 VC would want to torture then kill everyone
3 Nahim would kill VC immediately…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Fennin’s plan really backfired.
He was hoping they’d get talking and like each other but instead…heh heh.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol! That is exactly what happened!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
*I randomly show up cuz I’m bored.*
What goes on over here?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Fggf
I just read two of my saved articles on TBIs and discovered,
1 Zahlin, you really hurt my charrie
2 Being unconscious over six hours (the first time he got knocked out) usually indicates a severe TBI
3 Zahlin is dead. One of the after symptoms that happen with a TBI is anger outbursts.
4 Technically, Nahim s…[Read more]
- Load More
