-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t have to go yet, we’re waiting for them to pull in right now. Their coming an hour to two hours to get this kitten.
Nahim can agree to peace, not like last time, but a peace of Honor, which means they will never duel like that again. They can spar, but unless something like Zahlin murders someone happens, Nahim…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim is probably just going to collapse onto the floor when this duel is done.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, if I suddenly am not replying, I shall be back in like five-ten mins approx, someone is coming to get a kitten from us sometime soon…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Or…you could just have him knock Nahim down so Nahim’s left shoulder hits the anvil, then they put each others blades to the others throats and call a draw…I don’t know!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, thanks for letting me know!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I like idea of building onto the Lillening world, (I kinda have fallen in love with Fennin! I’m now emotionally attached!)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
If it happens to be a green so dark it seems almost black, Nahim will go insane.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
No. Nahim would MURDER him! Oh wait. He’s already trying to do that. He would murder him even harder.
Lollllll! *goes on*
I’m ded! XD can’t breathe…
*Takes five minutes to recover to normal*
“That he would, lassy, that he would.” Lol! (Don’t ask me where that quote is from, I just heard it somewhere.)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yes!!!!!!! End the duel!!!!!! Waaaaaaaaiiiiiiiittttt, what’s your idea?…
It should end the duel as long as it’s a draw or Zahlin is defeated or Nahim dies, cuz Nahim never finishes a duel until one of those three things happen. He literally waited six years to finish a duel. And later he waited even longer, like eleven y…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Got to go to church, be back this afternoon 🙂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim
Zahlin hissed and swung at Nahim’s middle.
“You’re – really – reminding – me – too – much – of – someone – I’d – rather – not – REMEMBER!”
“And you remind me of someone that If I ever see him again, I will make sure his blood carpets the ground!” Nahim shouted and lunged at him again.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
👍
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That’s awesome!! So happy for you! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok cool. I’ll think about putting in a villain.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Although I do have a few cool villains up my sleeve….
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oooh, I like the idea of adding a couple of villains… 😏
I could add in a charrie from Amir’s book named Dabir. He’s basically Amir’s mentor. And I love him. He’d probably see Zahlin and Nahim fighting all the time and be like, “Are you kidding me? Knock it off.” And then they’d probably get really annoyed at him. Especially afte…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah it’s late on my end too! Goodnight and farewell.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
My poor boi!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Fennin will never live down that mistake will he? Lol!
- Load More
