-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’d love some help if you guys have any tips or advice to contribute 👆😊
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @hybridlore @whalekeeper @highscribeofaetherium @euodia-vision @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @rae @thearcaneaxiom @anyone-else!
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
@esther-c Love your cover image! Hold on, I’m going to go write…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t want to make a whole other topic for this, so I’m posting my question(s) here. XD
So, I’m having some trouble editing my WIP. (This is not my NaNo WIP. I was ahead on NaNo, so I decided to do some editing today). Originally, the first chapter wasn’t the most exciting. It was more a slice-of-life kind of thing that introduces who one of…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim
“Peace?” Zahlin asked, lifting his forearm and pushing Nahim’s blade away from his neck. He lowered his Sword slightly. “You look like you’re half-dead with fatigue.”
Nahim put his blade inches from Zahlin’s stomach, ready for any last trick. He panted, his vision blurring off and on. Yeah, he was tired.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m not huge into Star Wars either, especially the recent stuff. I much prefer other movies. Especially considering music! Whoever thought the Star Wars music was cool? (Besides the theme)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
CRYSTAL SWORDS, The weapon of Thurston.
Twelve-year-old Nahim cast little bits of metal and crystal across a rough floor in disgust. He hung his head, every minute of free time he had gone to his little private hiding hole and labored over this project for months, and yet he had no progress to show it. He figured a last piece of red…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hold on…I think I can quickly grab something on crystal swords…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Short answer: no.
Long answer: The shape and color of a crystal sword is determined by the color and sometimes shape of the “baby crystal”. They come in all colors and multicolors, with the Realn Emperor’s looking like you took the Arken Stone and turned it into a sword (descriptions from book and movie). Nahim used to use only red, then…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah! Lol! The good ol’ days when our characters didn’t have blurred vision and weren’t bleeding!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lag…ugh tech!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
We’re just talking about our charries passing out, dying, and how to make them stop…we are soooooo normal!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t think they would die, just pass out.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Though, Nahim probably would deny he was hurting, since he doesn’t like anyone but a Realn helping him out usually in such matters. And Nora’s around, he never likes her worrying about him.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I think they need medical care and a talking to at the same time!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m back
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
See ya in a few mins, be back!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
So….that leaves Zahlin
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim would only offer peace now if circumstances were much different, like Zahlin losing a leg. Nahim wouldn’t offer peace if he was about to die, cuz he sees that as weak.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay. At least this shall end and our charries won’t die.
- Load More

Lol 😂
So inspirational, am I right? XD